So

Sophias pov

They just had sex and we all new it. so shes telling me i cant yet she can what is life.

I do regret doing some stuff i also miss niall i really hurt him and im the only one he trusts. i decided to go over and talk.

"Niall" i say audible for him to here

He looks at me. i can see something

Besides the fight is botherin him.

"Can we talk out in the hall" he nodds and we walk out.

"Im sorry" i say looking at him in the eyes.

He dosent speak he just looks at me.

" I was a jerk and i dont deserve you as my best friend" i tell him

"Soph.." i cut him off

"No trust me im sorry and i new blowing you off when you had something important was crazy i wish i could change that" i tell him.

"Soph i forgive you i missed you" he says hugging me.

"I missed you to.. now whats wrong" i say pinchy his cheeks making a pouty face.

"Its nevermind" he mumbles.

"Niall?" i say looking him dead in the eye.

"Fine! i wad gonna tell you i had feelings for you but i found you sucking faces with mikey" he slightly yells lookin down.

Holy cow he likes me? am i an mikey gonna be serisous. do i like niall.

"I get it you like mi-" but i cut him

Off attaching my lips to his. he realizes what i did and moves his lips in synch with mine.

"Sophia?" he asks

"What" i reply

"Will you be my girlfriend" he asks itertwinin our fingers.

"Yes" i tell him reattaching my lips with is. i think this was the best descion i have made!

We walk back into the room... and