To in love

Nicole pov

So in the last 2 weeks lots have happened.

That day when we were 'missing' was when i truly discovered what love was.

We spent the day doing so much excitin stuff. which led to him asking me to be his girlfriend.

We told everyone and they were happy for us. kian knows that me and ashton are over. ashton well... hes okay? im not sure about luke though. hes quieter.

So ausmilas still strong and brauren then theres siall.

Anyway... legit im so in love with kian like i just love him so much i cant!!!!

Right now im with kian walking around town.

Its late at night and the board walks are filled with lights.

He lifts me ups and spins me.

"I love you" he tells me connecting his lips to mine.

"I love you too" he say pecking his lips once agian.

I truly do love him.

"I dont want you to leave in 2 weeks" he says

We sit on a rock lookin at the stars while im leaning on him.

"I dont want to leave you either. i love you so much i can barely be away from you for a day" i say slightly laughing.

"Nicole you have no idea ive never felt so close to someone before like this" i sit up looking at him.

"This might be crazy we are only 18 but ive never loved someone this much in my entire life and i wanna be with you forever.... what do you think about running away getting married? like we go to hawaii dont tell anybody our plans other then we are going for a trip and get married and stay for a week! i just i cant picture life not being with you!" he blabbles on.

Young wild and free.

"I want to marry you" i tell him smiling.

"Really!!!" he says standing me up spinning me.

"Alreay have tickets" he says. we leave tommorw early !

"I wouldnt want to marry anyone else kian"

We soon pull up to our house just really smiley. the o2l guys were over to they became really close .

"Hey guys" i say walking on all bubbly. my hand attached to kians.

"Um so we are going to hawaii tommorow so we will see you in a week" i tell all of them.

"Why?" ricky asks.

Kian looks over at me.

"Uh good bye trip duh! now we are going to go get her packed" he rambles and we run to my room.

"That was good" i say laughing and packing.

Once i was done we went back down stairs.

Kian app already packed! like thats cool.

I hugged everyone bye.

"Be safe" michael says hugging me.

"I will"

"Bye girl have fun!" dinah says winking

Checkin the time we had to head to the airport!

Now let the adventure begin!

A/n so im uploading 2 chaps bc im very excited to write the next one ik tht this story isnt exactly 5sos and 1d but it is im just adding more characters for it to be interesing! i enjoy writing this bc of tht!

Btw im going to be doing a contast very very soon!!!

And does anyone no how to unlock a twitter acc if so pm me:) thanks ly all