Hershey

Nicoles

Luke also told me we are going to hershey and he forgave me knowing me i was just having fun.

We are heading to hershey right now.

Im beyond excited.

Its curretly almost midnight so im pretty tired from my day.

Sophias pov

Im not really sure where i stand with harry and niall. Nicole was let go easy... for me not so much.

Nicole and luke left for hershey and we all got in the van driving back to our hotel.

All of the guys were enriffled in there own little conversation. i kept my head leaned agianst the window watching the sunset.

Im not in a great mood. we soon arrieved at the hotel i quickly rushed to my room. i was gonna be sleeping alone tonight. becaude usually nicoles here.

I lay in bed and take my phone out scrolling through twitter.

I soon feel asleep.

Nicoles pov

Next morning

We woke up around 9am getting ready for breakfeast.

We went to i hop and now we are currently waiting in line to go on our first ride sky rush. itd the tallest, longest, and fastest in the park.

We had about a 20 mintue wait. i leaned my head agianst lukes shoulder

He wrapped his arms around me.

"Your beautiful" he whispers.

"And your handsome" i say kissing his lips.

"Thank you luke for everything" i tell him.

As we move up in line.

"Anything for you baby!" he says kissing my forhead.

"I like it just being us" i tell him smiling. he smiled back.

We soon were ready to get on the ride. we go sit. and i grip the seat. these seats were made so you dont fall.

The ride started and we started climbing. my nerves got to me.

"Lukkeeee" i scream nervously.

"I regret this ride" i yell agian.

"Calm down babeee you say that everyride but by the end you love it!" he says giggling.

Soon enough we reached the top and started plumting down. what a freaking rush.

I screamned my lungs out every whip and turn. then we came to a stop and i was over.

"Luke"

"Yeah?"

"My mouth is really dry" luke bursts out laughing and we buy a drink to split decideing what ride to go on next!

A/n small ik so basicslly im gonna updste alot on weekend and once or twice during the week