Tour

Nicole pov
So tour offically started yesterday.
We all dont fit in one tour bus so we have 3. we all just kinda get in one and chill and switch when we take stops.
Currently we are driving to pittsburgh pennsylvania. its about 9am and we should be arriving with in the hour.
Im in the tour bus and its just all us girls and like our hair dresser and whatnot.
Were all on the couch cuddling because its freezing and watching the vampire diares.
The bus soon parked and we stood up and gatherd our things. i grabbed my purse spare clothes and my phone and charger.
I stepped off the bus and there was fans everywhere.
I waved and hugged a few before we got into the venue.
Where they we were playing was crazy.
We were the first ones to get off the bus so stood on the stage and put on some wierd show.
We did some wierd like cow girl dance until we heard laughing.
All the guys were there when i mean all i mean all: 1d 5sos the vamps austin o2l
"Um hi there" camila says waving and acting all awkward.
So she just walked over to austin who wrapped his arm around her.
Soph and i were to busy laughing at the fact that we just did that and everyone saw.
"Nicole are you okay" mikey says coming over and lifting me up.
"Hey" i say playing with his newly dyed hair which is orange.
"I need to die my hair" i state from the air.
Michael lets me down and i notice niall and soph togher then there lauren and brad. and just a bunch of single people.
Poor harry still has feelings for camila
"Hi baby" kian says while i walk over to him and lean my head on his shoulder.
"Wanna dye your hair with me" he asks me. i lifr my head off my shoulder and look at him.
"Really your dye your hair? Im gonna miss your brown hair" i say ruffling it.
"Yeah... ricky, jc, treavor , sam" kian yells out to the guys other then connor.
He dosent want to dye his hair.
We all head over to a salon.
"Babe what are you doing" kian asks coming up behind me.
"I think im gonna dye my hair.... brown with like a red orange bottam" i tell him he nodds peckin my lips.
"Im gonna bleach it blonde and do a mixture of color" i nodd and we tell the workers and get seated.
Treavor was already getting his died along with jc. ricky is just doing a blonde strip. well sam hes dieng his hesd purple.
I flipped threw a tiger beat magazine and came across a page featurin all of us.
'Whos going to the all around the world tour? i sure know we are... this tour starrs one direction, 5 seconds of summer, fifth harmony, the vamps , austin mahone , and o2l. then also the two sisters nicole clifford and sophia styles. this tour will travel all over the world. so if you want to win tickets to a front row show enter here'

I laughed but it also hurt because y last names not clifford anymore its lawley of course im always a clifford...

I closed the magazine and looked at my hair. i loved it.

"Baby you look beautiful" kian says taking my hand.

"I love your hair" it tell him. we all then headed to the venue.

They had sound check and what not so sophia and i sat in the girls dressing room and played on our phones.

"Im bored" i tell her. she nodds.

"Lets go socialize" i tell her we stand up and talk to paul the security gaurd who leades us infront of the gate where we can see the entire concert and talk to fans but be safe.

We walked out and the crowd screamned knowing who we were.

We went up to the chairs. there a bunch of girls behind us.

"Can i take a picture with you" someone screamned out.

"How about we take a group picture and ill post it on my twitter. ill follow all of you if you comment butterflys are made of butter" soph tells them.

We hand my phone to paul who takes a picture of us.

We signed some stuff.

"Are you and luke still dating" some girl asks. i almost laughed. shes such a newborn.

"No we broke up a long time ago" i tell her she nodds.

"Are you dating kian?" Someone yells.

I wouldnt. Say dating bu kian said i can say yes and we will tell people the last show of tour for like a finale that were married. sad thing is we both have rings.

"Yes" i tell her.

"Is that a ring?" Another girl asks.

"Yes see this ring we gave each other promise rings so dont start stuff" i tell them they all nodd. phew. i mean its not a rumor if its true but.

I texted kian and let him no the story.

The concert started off obviously with o2l coming out.

There o2l son started playing and they all danced along. well tried to.

Kian would always wink at me. he really did when he did his little thrust.

The best part was when sam fell after trying to flip. it was great.

They left and fifth harmon came on.

My girls were on fire.

"Boss" we were singing along.

After they put there show on.

The vamps came on.

Then o2l came back out and anserwed some questions.

I rose my hand.

Ricky noticed laughed and came over

"Yes person i dont know" he akss and cameras were on me.

"Sam does your face hurt" he started laughing and came over and high fived me.

Sam and i are the clumesitt of the group.

Then austin came on.

"Mhm mhm yeah yeah" i tried to his dance. i totally made a fool out of my self.

Then 5sos came on. they were great.

Half there songs are so written about me tho. like mikey an calum are just like whatever but ash an luke. just cue the yikes dance.

O2l came out one more time.

Doing a challenge. kian got pie to the face.

They left and one d came on rocking the whose for the final show of the night.

When there show was halfway over. i left soph who wanted to watch and went back into the stage area.

I ran over to kian and jumped on his back.

"Hi baby" he says laughing while standing infront of sam.

"You guys are cute... an nicole great question" he says high fivin me once agian.

"You should come on stage with us for the challenge days so everyone can watch you and sam fall" kian says laughing.

Sam and i nodde and laughed.

I glance to my right and saw two people. i squinted and noticed it was jc and ally.

"Holy crap" i whisper

"What?" Kian asks while i climb of him.

"Jc is making out with ally behind the speaker over there.

"No way" sam says glancing and looks at me.

"Awww thats cute" i say.

"Whats cute" dinah asks.

"Ally and jc making out over there" i tell her. her jaw dropped

"What the heck"