TWENTY EIGHT

Mia's POV

Graduation day! The day I'm done with school forever. Right now I'm getting ready for the ceremony. I literally can't wait, my life is great again and nothing can go wrong.

I put on the dress or skirt or whatever I bought (in the last chapter). For my hair I do light curls and pin a few back so it's not in my face.

For make-up I did some blush, foundation, mascara, eyeshadow, lipstick and also some heart earrings that match the heart on my necklace. I put the stuff that goes over your outfit on.

I look in the mirror one more time and smile. I'm happy, for once. I won't have to deal with any stress anymore. I walk downstairs after looking at myself for a couple more seconds. I walk down the stairs and my mom is crying.

"Mom." I say.

"My Baby is all grown up!" She gives me a warm hug.

"It's ok mom." I pull away.

"Ready?" My step dad says walking into the room. We all nod and make our way to the car.

Blah blah blah car ride.

Blah blah blah.... blah.

After a slow car ride we arrive at school where they have everything set up. It's absolutely beautiful.

I step out of the car and try to run towards Lily and Lila who are giving each other death stares, but due to the fact that I'm wearing heals... I'm not getting very fast. Once I finally get over there they smile.

"Seriously guys, get over it! We're graduating." I get mad. They do a hug but, an awkward one. They get stuck in each other's arms and it's just a very weird hug.

"Mia!" Someone picks me up and spins me then puts me on the ground again. I turn around and is Eric.

He gives me a quick peck on the lips.

"You look very beautiful." He says as we walk away from the girls.

"You look very handsome." I reply. He does literally. His hair is done up nice and he just ughhh.

"You ready?"

"Couldn't be more ready then I am right now!" I'm so excited! He chuckles. "You know, you don't really act like a bad boy." I say.

"Cause a good girl changed me." He takes my hand and holds it as we walk.

"Aww babe."

"No, I never said it was a good thing. You innocent person." I giggle as he says that.

"But, I really am innocent." I lied.

"Liar!" He yells.

"Whoever thought a good girl could be with a bad boy?" I say.

"I'm not that smart." He says making me laugh.

"Your pretty smart."

Minutes later the ceremony started #boring. So, was basically writing stuff on a note pad and giving it to Eric to read. Let's just say not all things were nice...

Blah blah blah... more talking.

People going up.

Yes the ending. Everyone throws there hats in the air and now we are free. No more stress or drama. No more awkwardness, if you don't wanna see someone then don't go see them.

I look to my side and there is Eric. I hug him and I'm so happy. My life is complete, I have everything I need.

——————
I will be doing an epilogue for this book, I really hope you guys liked it!! If you have any feedback plz plz plz feel free to give it to me.

-author