Liam Philips

I throw a left hook at Steve and it takes him by surprise, it throws him into the wall. I try to stop but nothing happens, I sprint at Tony and take him down with one hit. Sorry, Sorry! Sorry! Everyone gets up and Bruce starts out the room. I hear a voice, “Ooh Brucey we need you!” Everyone looked surprised at the low voice but soon realized it wasn’t me. Natasha rushes up to me and tries to jump on my back. But I grab her wrist and throw her into Clint. I shoot a web at the door so Bruce can leave. Steve comes up behind me but because of my Spidey sense, I felt him coming. Turning around I try to kick out his legs but he dodges. “Come on Spider-man!” I hear laughter and realize that it sounds like Liam. “Guys!” I try to talk but it nearly works.

I hear deep breathing and look at Bruce who is fighting to stay in control. “You took over Spider-man!” He yelled and soon I felt control over myself again. Steve kicks me and I go flying, “Wait! Stop okay!” Everyone pauses at the sound of my voice.

“Good!” I flop on the ground in pain, “you guys sure know how to kick.” Steve looks at me, “What just happened?” “I think I just took on the Avengers and didn't win” I joke but no one seems that impressed. “I need your guys help.” Clint rolls his eyes, “so what should we do.” I smile, “I want to stay here for the next to days. But only in a room where I can't do anything wrong. I need help figuring out a few things. Oh and I want you to let everyone in the tower have the next few days off.” Tony rubs his head, “Why?” I frown, “Well I don't want anyone to get hurt because of me.” Tony nods and tells FRIDAY but stops, “what about Peter, my intern?” I shake my head, “I said everybody.” I look down, “Sorry Bruce…” everyone looks at me.

When I enter the room that was Hulk prof I thought they were joking. But they told me just to stay there until the building was invauated. I sit there and eventually go sit on the ceiling to calm myself. They leave me there and I just listen. The cell was quiet but deafening at the same time. I pull out my phone when a laugh echoes.
“Liam?” I ask my voice breaking. Jumping onto the floor I quickly walk close to the exit. I hear a laugh but when I look around I am still alone. “Guys?” I hear no one, and I see no one. “Peter, Peter, Peter… did you think Deadpool really saved you?” I cringe, “what did you do to me?” He laughs again, “We Petey, are always together. I am a part of you whether you like it or not. You're MINE!” I freeze up and breath quickened. “The Spider will be washed out with the rain.”

I fall to the floor trying to breath but nothing seems to be working. Liam taunts me as I try to breath. Every word reminds me of that night.  I try to calm myself by doing a trick I learned but... There wasn't anything to focus on in the room.  It was just gray walls everywhere and no form of warmth. I get up from where I'm sitting and pace.

The door opens and Steve comes in, “how did you do that?” He asked and I feel Liam leave me once more. “You were talking to yourself… whose Liam?” I tense but the try to keep my cool. “He's a guy I took down with Deadpool a couple nights ago. He was hurting a kid…” I sigh, “I guess whatever happened to him wasn't permanent.” He nods. “Talking about him, would you search him up and figure out where Wade put him…” Steve nodded and went to leave but hesitated, “you said he was hurting a kid. Who was this kid, because if he's back out there they might not be safe.” I smile at his words but also panic, what do I say, what do I say, what do I say. “His name was Peter, but I never caught his last name…” Steve nods, “And Liam’s last name?” I involuntarily flinch. “I Liam Philips am having,” I cover my mouth so he doesn’t hear the rest. Steve raises an eyebrow but thanks me and leaves me alone. “You know if you told them who you are they could find me faster.” I shake my head, “I don't want them to think of me as broken. I felt with the whole Sk- the whole thing before I can do it again.” Liam laughs.

Oh Peter how are you going to stop me if you can stop yourself.” I stumble to my phone dialing up Wade's number but I feel the pain of when he controlled me earlier. I hear him answer but everything goes black.

Well I am trying to finish this story up... Sorry that the chapter's short but I wanted to leave it at a cliffhanger so...
~Meowt