But I Carry That Weight On My Chest

Nana

Their kiss was sweet, a connection finally bonded. Jungkook's heart raced as he pulled away slowly. Taehyung smiled and licked his lips. Jungkook blushed and smiled slightly. Jungkook haven't ever expected his first kiss to be taken this way.

He wasn't going to deny, he dreamed of it being in different ways but this time it just seemed perfect. Jungkook had given his first kiss to the boy of his dreams to took him in the date of his dreams.

Taehyung smiled and placed both hands on Jungkook's cheeks, pulling him closer for another kiss. Jungkook gladly returned it, smiling in between ever kiss. Taehyung's lips were just as soft as they looked, tasting like sugar. That also being partly because of all the sweets they had previously eaten.

Jungkook's heart fluttered as his hands rested themselves on Taehyung's hips. He couldn't stop the small whine that left his lips as Taehyung invaded the younger's mouth. Jungkook's heart was beating loudly against his chest. The calming sound of the movie playing in the background as they kissed slowly.

Taehyung kissed the younger boy over and over until he was out of breath, forcing them to let go. Jungkook's eyes twinkled as he looked at Taehyung's swollen red lips. Surprised, Taehyung was taken back.

"First kiss? You're so good at it."

Jungkook blushed profoundly as he hit Taehyung's chest slightly. He laughed as he licked his lips. "Shut up," the younger male retorted.

Jungkook sighed in content as he leaned back down on Taehyung's chest.

"So," Taehyung started after a while.

"Be my boyfriend?"

Jungkook laughed slightly, sitting up to face the younger.

"Of course I'll be your boyfriend."

I Don't Work Without Him