Someone Out There Better For You

Nana

He was scared.

Jungkook's heart was speeding as he wasn't able to control himself this time.

There were too many people he couldn't take it. He tried to leave the house but was bombarded with people. He felt the air around him be cut short. Jungkook started to tear up as his mind started to get clouded. He pushed everyone in his way and tried his hardest to find the exit.

The house was extremely big and was full to the brim with teens. Jungkook couldn't take it. He didn't know it was going to be this crowded, he really didn't. His mind started to make circles, he started to fall.

He started to give up as he couldn't find the exit and was about ready to collapse to the floor and start crying. His legs started to get weak as he finally found the door. With tears in his eyes, he pushed everyone away and almost tripped as he ran out of the house.

He took a gulp of air as the cold breeze hit him. He felt light headed as he started walking away from the party, a voice- presumably Jimin's-calling after him. The only reason he had said yes to going to the party was because he didn't expect this many people to be there and because he didn't want to say no to a party Jimin had hosted.

Something so simple as breathing and he forgot how to do that. His lungs felt heavy as if they were drowning in water. His vision was blurred with tears and he couldn't stop trembling.

He couldn't see where he was going he just wanted to get as far as he could from all the commotion. "Jungkook! Wait up!" He heard a yell and tried his hardest to get away. He didn't want anyone to see him in the state he was in.

He clutched onto the jacket he had on and told himself to keep walking. Jungkook just had to get away, the blur in his eyes blocking his vision. "Jungkook! Wait!"

He didn't look back, his knees started to buckle and he really couldn't get a bit of air into his lungs.

He didn't even notice the car that was coming towards him at full speed until it was too late.

Tell Him This Heart Is Cold Since He Left