I Just Hope I Never Have To Know

Nana

"Baby, Jeon." Jungkook grumbled as he pulled the covers over his head. "Go away~" he heard Taehyung's evident chuckle as he pulled the covers away. "Kook it's already morning."

"Okay Let it be evening." Jungkook muttered as he curled himself into a ball, regretting it soon after since the night before they had been going at it, round after round.

Taehyung sighed and pulled Jungkook up. "Come on. We need to shower. You're all sticky and you slept on my bedsheets like that you nasty." Jungkook could only let out a small laugh as he nodded his head, eyes still fully closed.

"You're fault." He muttered back. Taehyung hummed in agreement and kissed Jungkook's lips. "Come on. We smell like sex." Jungkook groaned. " Of course we do, Mr. know-it-all. Pretty evident after what we did last night. It's probably not us, probably the room."

Taehyung rolled his eyes and stood up behind Jungkook. Jungkook slowly sat up, yawning. "Sassy, Jeon. I like it." Jungkook laughed and shook his head, rubbing his eyes open.

Taehyung started the water as Jungkook brushed his teeth, using one of Taehyung's extra toothbrushes of course. He hadn't expected to stay all night but really he could care less.

He rinsed his mouth before joining Taehyung in the shower which was a bad idea considering they had another round in there and Jungkook's waist really couldn't take anymore.

As they left the bathroom, Jungkook felt content. Not because he had just gotten banged but because he had gotten banged by the person he wanted to. Even though that sounded weird, he wanted it.

By the person he trusted and adored.

By his lover that promised to never leave him.

Kim Taehyung.

I Need His Love To Heal This Pain, This Pain