But I Carry That Weight On My Chest

Nana;

I love him.

Yoongiii🥰
Then never let him go.

But he hurts me...

Yoongiii🥰
Then let him go

I don't know what to do. Do I hold on or let go?its fucking crazy to hold onto something that constantly hurts you, but even crazier to let go of everything you've ever wanted.

Do I let go because I love myself or do I let go because I love him

"Hey, is it alright if I steal this seat next to you?" Jungkook looked up at who's deep voice was catching his attention and nodded shyly. "S-sure." He quickly put his phone away, not wanting to seem disrespectful.

"I'm Yugyeom." Jungkook smiled at he handsome boy and bowed slightly. "I'm J-Jungkook." Yugyeom had brown hair and an intoxicating smell. He was very handsome (ofc he is) and Jungkook just couldn't get over how beautiful this man was.

"My dad is good friends with your mom, he's told me all about you guys." Jungkook blushed and smiled, "really? My mother has never told me about her friends." Jungkook giggles and turned to face him better, his mother smiling from behind. Their conversation went on for the remainder of the party, they got to know each other pretty well.

"W-wait! Jungkook!" Jungkook and his mother turned around to face Yugyeom who was running up to the pair. "Hey, before you leave, c-could I get your number?" Jungkook looked at Yugyeom and blushed a deep shade of red. "M-my number?" Yugyeom laughed slightly, rubbing his neck.

"Yeah. Your number." Jungkook looked back at his mother for a second who was clutching her purse in excitement, nodding eagerly at her son. Jungkook broke into a smile as Yugyeom looked up at him. "Sure." Yugyeom smiled widely and quickly pulled his phone out, handing it to the anxious boy.

"Here. Text me later yeah?" Jungkook said as he handed the phone back to Yugyeom. "Of course. I'll see you later. Bye!" Jungkook turned around and smiled widely at his mother who squealed. "I told you!"

"Holy shit." Jungkook said as him and his mother started walking back to the car. "See? Maybe Yugyeom can be your new lucky one. He's handsome." Jungkook nodded in agreement quickly making his way into the car.

"Holy shit, mom. I just gave Yugyeom my number."

Unknown
You up?

Jungkook smiled at himself as he rolled over in his bed, grabbing his phone from his nightstand and opening the text.

Heh, been up waiting for your text 😉😉

Yugyeom 😉
Aww Really? Hope I didn't keep you waiting for too long.

Jungkook laughed slightly to himself before answering to his texts , falling asleep before Yugyeom could response.

I Wish To Know Why He Left