Today sucks

~Kaede POV~
I got dressed for p.e and slid my backpack and other clothes into my locker. I quickly walked out of the locker room. Kaito is really creeping me out... he's followed me to all of my classes so far. I can't really complain about 1st, 2nd, and now 5th... but 3rd and 4th period classes, he followed me even though he doesn't have those classes with me. It's weird af...
Today our p.e teacher had us run intergoles. I liked running intergoles than the normal 2 miles. We ran for 1 minute then walked 1 minute. But we did that for 20 minutes so it was 10 minutes of running and 10 minutes of walking. As I ran a the minute I could hear Bradley stomping behind me. I glanced back seeing Kaito diagonal from me but barely by 4 feet. Our p.e teacher blew the whistle and we walked for a minute then he blew it again only to run for another minute. All of a sudden, someone stepped on the back of my heel flat tiring me. I fell to the ground scratching both of my knees and my right palm.
"You're too slow freak." Bradley laughed stepping next to my hand. I quickly gripped onto his ankle. When he took a step forward I pulled his other foot making him fall into the splits.
"FUUUUUUCK YOU LITTLE SHIT!" Bradley screamed falling onto his butt holding his crotch. He then rocked back and forth.
"You're too slow, asshole." I glared at him.

~Kaito POV~

The whole class burst into laughter as Bradley rocked back and forth.
"What happened here?" The p.e teacher asked glaring at both of them. I wiped my tears from laughing so hard.
"This bitch grabbed my ankle making me slip in the splits." Bradley cried still holding onto his crotch.
"At least we know you have some balls." Kaede glared at him. That's the look! The look I love so much! His eyes, his body language, everything. It's like a snake ready to devour its prey within the darkness of the night. 
"Kaede! Detention today and tomorrow!" The p.e teacher glared Kaede. He looked down seeing his bloody legs. "What happened there?" He looked surprised.
"I was tripped." Kaede glared was still glaring at Bradley.
"Go to the office and clean up." He paused then looked at me. "Kaito, go with him and make sure he's taken care of." I nodded then he looked back at Kaede. "Remember, detention after school today and tomorrow."
"Whatever." Kaede walked off.
"Wait up!" I called out to him. When I caught up, I saw a smile on his face. It stopped me in my tracks, cold spikes were sent down my spine. This kid...

~Kaede POV~

Great I've got detention for two days and two bloody legs. This sucks... what's even worse, Kaito was told to escort me to the nurses office. I let a sigh as he caught back up with me.
"If it helps, I have detention with you and again tomorrow." Kaito smiled.
"Great." I said sarcastically rolling my eyes. My stomach hurts... I wrapped my arms around my stomach, only for my arms to feel wet. "What the-"
"Your stomach is bleeding... " Kaito trailed off reaching for my shirt. Right before my shirt lifted above my pants I smacked his hand away. His eyes filled with shock and anger. His face looked like he was taken back.
"Stop fucking following me!" I raised my voice then walked away from him. I could feel his stare on my as I entered the hallway.

A/N Do you think Kaito will still follow him?? Don't forget to vote!! \(>÷<\)