Home

~Takashi POV~

The day's Kaede and I had spent together on the road were fun and adventures but at the same time scary since the fucker had told me he's only practice driving only twice his whole life. But I still love you, no matter what. I hadn't realized how gorgeous some of the states were on my way to get Kaede, I was so focused on getting him back that I didn't pay attention to anything around me. We pulled up to the hospital the first thing we got back so I could get my stitches out and get the sling off as well.
"It's going to feel weird." The doctor warned as she cut each connected string.
"I'm ready." I laughed with confidence, I mean I had to look brave... Kaede was there and I didn't want him to see how worried I was. I really hope it doesn't hurt. I laughed trying to hide my nervousness.
"You don't need to be nervous." Kaede laughed. Of course he could tell I was nervous... damn. The doctor began to pull out one string after another. My shoulder was tingling and I got goosebumps all over my body. The doctor giggled realizing it.
"Sorry, I know I shouldn't be giggling, but I've never seen that reaction before." She sighed.
"What do you mean?" I asked getting curious when I felt Kaede's hand grip onto my hand then squeezing as if his jealousy was getting the best of him. He's so adorable.
"Some just faint. Others look away or they cry. You seem so calm, the only thing that seemed to happen was you getting goosebumps." She explained.
"Ohhhh." I then chuckled.
"By the way." She paused pulling out the last string. "You two are a cute couple. I hope you last long." She smile brightly. "You are free to go." She then walked out of the room leaving Kaede and I alone.
"Can you move it?" Kaede asked looking at the scar. His eyes seemed distant and sad.
"Yup." I smiled. I then gripped onto both of his wrists pulling him up of the bed i was sitting on. I sat on top of his waist.
"Wh-what are you doing?" His voice covered with confusion, but his eyes went back to normal.
"Good, now you're eyes are back to normal." I smirked.
"Wh-what?" He seemed surprised. I pressed my lips with his locking our tongues."T-Takashi, stop!" He struggled trying to get out of my grip. I began kissing his neck. "Stop! We're at a hospital." Ignoring him, my hand slithered under his shirt. "Wh-what if someone walks in?!" He's sounding panicked now... am I going to far?
"Let them watch then." I chuckled then bit his ear.
"P-please."I felt something warm and wet on his cheek. Shit... I pulled back seeing him covering his mouth with his arm as tears streamed his face.
"I'm sorry." I said looking down as I released his arms.
"It's okay." He slid off the bed. But it isn't okay... "Let's get going." He grabbed my hand interlocking our fingers and leading me out of the hospital.
"I'm driving this time though." I said trying to change the awkward mood.
"What? But I was doing so good." Kaede looked at me.
"We almost went off a bridge trying to get here." I paused. "I'm definitely driving." I declared.
"But I'm the one with the key's." Kaede smirked.
"Really? You sure about that?" I asked grabbing the car keys out of my jean pockets.
"How in the hell...?" Kaede quickly shoved his hands in his pockets trying to see if I was bluffing. "You stole them from me." He pouted.
"It's not stealing if the rented car is under my name." I teased.
"I hate you." Kaede stuck out his tongue.
"I love you too." I ruffled his head as I walked passed him and sat in the driver's seat. Kaede sat in the passenger's seat.
"Are we going back to your house now?" Kaede looked out the window.
"Yeah, if we don't my mom will kill both of us later." I chuckled. We pulled into the driveway. My mom and sister came outside. My dad's been away on a business trip  for a week now.
"I'm glad to see you alive." My mom teased me.
"Very funny." I rolled my eyes.
"I'm glad you're here too." She looked at Kaede.
"Thank you." Kaede smiled so brightly.
"Where will you bring staying?" My little sister Tina asked.
"We're giving him your room. You'll be sleeping outside." I teased.
"Buttwipe!" She punched me in the arm.

A/N Hey guys, tell me if I'm cutting the chapters a bit too short. I know from the first book the stories were to long causing less chapters than I hoped. Don't forget to vote and comment!!! ~{>_<}~