Hospital

~Kaede POV~
Takashi's been in and out of surgery. His mom and sister flew up. Telling them the whole story was scary but when I finished, they both hugged me saying it wasn't my fault. But honestly it is...
"It's alright, he'll be alright." His mom repeated over and over again as if she was forcing herself to believe it. All I could say in the moments were "I'm so sorry." The doctors said he could wake up at any moment and I'm happy but there's also this part of me hoping he doesn't so he can't yell at me saying it's my fault and that he shouldn't have came back for me... because I don't think I could take that...

~Takashi's POV~

"Hello? Kaede?!" I was surrounded by darkness. I could hear voices all around me but I didn't recognize any of the them.
"Is he gonna be okay?" A woman's voice asked. Mom?
"He could wake up at any time ma'am." A man's voice said.
"I-I'm so sorry." A voice was crying. Kaede... it has to be Kaede... He must be blaming himself for everything. Shit... I can't let him think it's his fault. He won't be able to handle it. He's probably thinking I'm going to be pissed at him or something stupid. What has this adorable little boy done to me? I was harsh, mean to everyone... and then I met him. Everything changed when I met him, or atleast everything seemed to change. What have I became? I found myself chuckling as I sat in the dark all by myself. I can't have him blaming himself for this.

~Kaede POV~
"Is Kaito alive?" I asked the doctor.
"Kaito Yung?" The doctor looked at me with an under readable face.
"Yes."
"Yes he's alright. If I'm correct once he's breasted and healed he's being sent to jail for attempted murder and a few other things."
"What other things?"
"Well you see, I'm not allowed to say but since we doctors love to gossip, there's a rumor going around saying he had drugs on him and in his system. And since he's 18, he's responsible for his own actions." He doctor chuckled.
"Thank you." I walked back into Takashi's room. My eyes widen as tears began to roll down my face.
A/N oh no... Takashi.... [;~;]/
Don't forget to comment and vote.