The trap

~Takashi POV~

Later in the night, Jun has been avoiding Kaede like crazy. Hide's talked to Kaede a few times but just small words like "how are you" or "you okay?" But that's just about it...
"Are you okay with this?" I wrapped Kaede in my arms.
"No, but I'm not okay staying here being Kaito's play-thing." He sneered. I thru my hands up showing I mean no harm. "Sorry..." he trailed off.
"It's okay." I kissed his forehead.
The next morning we were about to leave when his aunt had asked up to pick up a few things.
"Spinach, onions, duck tape, and ribbon?" He questioned the list his aunt had made.
"Yup." I nodded.

~Kaede POV~

We finished getting the list of groceries for my aunt.
"Where should we go now?" Takashi asked smiling.
"Back home to drop these off." I giggled putting the groceries in the trunk. 
"That's right." He sighed. I heard a shriek in the back alleyway.
"Did you hear that?" I asked walking to the entrance.
"Yeah, it sounded like a cat." Takashi shrugged walking back to the car.
"Takashi!" I yelled hearing it cry once more.
"What?" He asked bluntly.
"We can't leave it. What if it's trapped in a mouse trap or something?!" I then jogged down the alleyway.
"Kaede! Wait!" I heard Takashi yelled as he ran after me. I heard the shrieks get louder as I ran fast. I could hear Takashi's foot steps right behind making me smile. I turned the corner only to get shoved against the wall behind me making me gasp for air.
"Bastard!" Takashi yelled punching the guy sending him flying. He looked back at me. I could see panic disappear in relief. I then saw a figure running at Takashi.
"Watch out!" I screamed launching myself at Takashi tackling him to the ground beside the wall as the figure shoulder bumped into the wall I had been shoved into.
"Thanks." Takashi ruffled my hair after helping me to my feet.
"Nice dodge sweet cheek." Kaito's voice came from behind making me jump. He chuckled licking his lips.
"Asshole." Takashi took a cheap shot but an amazing cheap shot at Kaito.
"Nice try." Kaito laughed stepping backwards dodging it. Kaito then swung his arm backwards then into Takashi's stomach. I heard something like a click sound making me look up. "Kaede dear, say goodbye to mister dumbass." My heart was pounding and my mind went blank. Before I knew it I was running towards Kaito. I wrapped my arms around his neck locking our lips. He seemed taken back at first but seemed to relax.
"Kaede!" I heard Takashi yelled on the top of his lung. I pulled apart from Kaito and put my mouth right beside his ear.
"You fucked with the wrong couple." I smirked. My hand tightly gripped on his neck. I took a step back bring down his face smashing it on my knee. And let me tell you, it hurts much more than the movies show. I then pulled him back up flipping him over my shoulder gripping onto his hand that held the gun squeezing as hard as I could making him wince. He lost grip and I snatched the gun from him, I turned around running towards Takashi. His face was unreadable.
"I'm sorry." I whispered repeatedly out of breath. He smiled gently only to look passed me. His eyes widening.
"Watch out!" Takashi yelled pushing me to the side. A knife entered his right shoulder. I swung around pointing the gun at Kaito and pulled the trigger. He stumbled a few steps back before falling. I grabbed Takashi's phone calling 911.
A/N I hope you guys enjoyed. Don't forget to vote and comment (•_•)