You really are here

It was silent... that scared me... I looked up to see Kaito had disappeared within the darkness of night.
"Let's go back my place!" I smiled grabbing Takashi's hand. He innerlocked our fingers together and we walked home.
"Kaede, who's your friend?" My aunt asked. She then looked at our hands and her eyes widen.
"This is Takashi." I introduced him.
"You mean the Takashi you left?"
"Yes."
"Hello." Takashi smiled.
"Hello, nice to finally meet you." My aunt smiled.
"Him and I are together." I smiled. "Is it okay if he stays here?"
"Yes of course." My aunt smiled. "I'll inroll you to the same school Kaede is in."
Is that a good idea? Inrolling Takashi at my school... he might get hurt because of me. What if Kaito try's to kill him? What will I do?
"I'll be fine." Takashi whispered in my ears.

He's lying, he isn't okay with a gang member after him. He'll leave you once he finds out what happened to that jock and he was only beating you up. Imagine what he'll do to Takashi knowing he's your lover.

Shut it, shut it, shut it! I repeated in my head over and over again trying to get rid of the annoying voice. Why won't it just go away? Why can't everything just end?
"Take me go your room." Takashi smiled.
"Alright." I forced a smile and led him to my room. Hearing my door shut I silently sigh. How is this going to work? Maybe my aunt will let me move back... I mean it's not like Jun or Hide need me anymore. I don't fit here, and I have a gang leader after me... maybe I should be dead.
"Are you okay?" Takashi hugged me from behind.
"Huh? Yeah, I'm fine." Lies...
"You sure?" He paused. "You can always talk to me about anything."
"I know." Lies... I forced a smile once more.
"Then stop forcing a smile." Takashi kissed my cheek.
"I'm just tired..." half lies. Just tired of everything, school, people, life...
"I missed you so much, you have no idea." He nuzzled my neck.
"I can't believe you're here honestly." My smile this time was genuine.
"Missed me that much too?" He smirked.
"Not even." I looked him straight in the eye. "I missed morning, afternoon, evening, and night." His eyes widen and then into a bright white smile.
"You definitely missed me as much as I did."
"You missed yourself?" I played acting dumb.
"Ha Ha Ha, very funny smartass." He was sarcastic as usual. He hasn't changed at all. He's still the funny, sarcastic, smartass I remember... I felt myself smile.
"Why are you smiling like that?"
"Like what?" My eyebrows furrowed together.
"Like you thought of the most happiest thing you could ever think about." He chuckled.
"But I am in the most happiest place I could ever think of..." I trailed off. "I'm with you."
"Corny as fuck."
"Not even, its true." I chuckled.
"I love you so much." He hugged me tight.
"I love you too." I then buried my head into his chest. You really are here... 

A/N damn... that was 100% corny... lmao
Don't forget to vote (/@-@)/