Threat

I woke up feeling arms around me. My eyes widen ready to punch the person but remembering it's Takashi. I wiggled my way out of his arms and quickly changed my clothes.
I'm gonna be late if I don't leave soon... I quickly brushed my teeth and hair. Slipped on my socks and shoes.
"I'll see you later." I kissed Takashi on his forehead. He was so handsome, every time I look at him, I feel like I'm gonna wake up and realize this is all just a dream, but his touch is real, it makes me happy beyond what I can describe. I rushed down stairs and out the door.
I granny power walked to school. All I was missing were the 5 pound weights. When I stepped into my first period the late bell rung.
"Very close." My teacher glared at me. I shrugged and went to my seat. Kaito was already there smiling at me... I forgot... I could've just ditched school today...
IM SO STUPID!!!
I slumped in my chair ready to kill myself when I feel a hand grip onto my thigh making me jump a little. I looked up at Kaito to seeing him smirk having his eyes on the teacher. Quietly as I could I slapped his hand away. He recoiled and I quickly sat in an awkward sideways position.
This is so uncomfortable...
When the bell rung signaling that class was over, I rushed out of my seat.
"Excuse me Mr. Kaede, the bell doesn't dismiss you, I do." She called out to me.
"Then why do we have a bell, and why does it tell us when we're late if you're the one who excuses us?" I glared at her.
"I-I don't know." She seemed taken back.
"You're the teacher, you figure it out." I then walked out of the class hearing everyone laugh.
I should just leave campus... but what if the school calls my aunt? If I explain everything to her, would she understand? She knows I'm gay, but would she truly understand? An arm wrapped around my neck. I tried to jerk back but my eyes locked with Kaito's.
"What do you want?!" I hissed hoping I was imitating enough.
"Quiet down." He laughed leading me towards the bathroom. He pushed me thru the door slamming my body into the wall. The air knocked out of me.
"Leave me alone." I glared at him catching my breath. He held both my hands by their wrists above my head.
"Stop denying me. It only turns me on more." He licked the side of my neck.
"Stop." I went to knee him only to be stopped my his free hand. He felt something sharp at my throat. It only took me seconds to figure out it was a knife. My legs almost gave out as he smirked.
"You're mine, you're my bitch. If you ever deny me again from what I own, I'll kill everyone you love, starting with Takashi." He likes his lips.
"You crazy motherfucker." I spat. A crazy hot motherfucker at that one... he kissed me one more time before leaving. I dropped to my knees as I felt tears stream down my face. I have to leave! I can't stay here. I put my aunt and my brothers at risk especially Takashi with this psychopath on my ass.

A/N Did Kaito fuck up?? Rip my psycho friend \{;~;}/
Don't forget to vote!!