The plan

~Kaede POV~

I grabbed my backpack and rushed out of school when it ended. I avoided Kaito at all costs. I ran home, not stopping for anything. I need to leave, but where would I go? I have nowhere to go, and no money. I got home and slammed the door shut running up to my room, I opened the door to see Takashi laying on my bed. He looked up from his phone and smiled.
"T-Takashi." I cried dropping my backpack and jumped on top of him. He made a grunting noise then ran his fingers thru my hair.
"What's wrong?"
"We should go back home." I suggested. His eyes widen in surprise.
"What?"
"I can't stay here anymore." I clenched onto his shirt.
"What are you talking about!" His voice covered in worry.
"Kaito, the guy from the park threatened me, and if I deny him anything he wants, he'll kill everyone in this house, starting with you, and I can't have that." Tears streamed down my face. "We need to leave, before things get out of hand." Takashi's face grew dark. It almost scared me.
"Are you okay?" He began to check my body for inspection.
"I-I'm fine, we just need to leave!" I cried getting off him and grabbing a suitcase.
"You're not serious, are you?" He seemed surprised.
"I'm dead serious." I threw my clothes and personal belonging in it.
"What's going on?" My aunt asked opening the door.
"I need to leave." I said zipping up my over packed suitcase.
"What?" She seemed shocked.
"I need to leave." I repeated. She had an unreadable expression.
"How about you skip school tomorrow and you and Takashi can have the day to yourselves and see how you feel afterwards." My aunt suggested.
"I like that better, that way you can sleep it off and then have a nice day tomorrow and then we can see how you're feeling." Takashi smiled hugging me from behind. If this is what he wants...
"Sure, I guess." I sighed.
"Good." My aunt smiled clapping her hands together happily. "Good night you two." She winked.
"Night." I gave a weak smile.
"Good night." Takashi waved her off.
"I'm leaving." I turned to look at Takashi. "No matter what."
"I know, that's why I'll be right next to you when you do, but let's stay here one more night." He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me into his chest. "I love you so much." He whispered. "I'm glad you picked me instead of Eric."
Eric... I miss talking with him. I thought he was the one. He accepted me, and he told me he liked me, but he wouldn't be himself for me. He couldn't... I guess.
"I love you too." I weakly smiled. Takashi's arms pulled me around to look at him. "What's wrong?" I looked at him confused.
"Do you still have feelings for Eric?" His eyes clouded with jealousy and lust.

A/N Will Kaito allow them to leave?? Or will he forever remain and stalker sociopath?? (X-x)
Don't forget to vote!!