Chapter 3

Alexander's P.O.V

Was she for real?
Had I lost it?
Was I hallucinating?

I blinked my eyes twice, waiting for her to disappear. But no, she stood there now with a frown on her forehead.
I pinched my hand hard and tried not to wince in pain.
Yeah, she was here definitely.
But why?
Did she catch me gawking at her?? Maybe she came to ask me or shout at me for being a pervert.

"Mr. Williams?" She brought me back from the trance.

How did she know my name?

"Who are you?" I asked. I was sure she must have seen me in the window.

"Hi. I am Sacha James. Your interior designer for the mansion. I am glad to meet you, Sir, finally." She extended her hand to me.

No.

She couldn't be.
Ohh, fuck no.
Was she the designer?

What do I do now? Would I have to confront her daily?
I can't work around her. How will I keep my hands off of her?

Shit. Shit. Shit.

"Mr. Williams, are you alright? If you're not feeling well, we can do this meeting some other time." The frown was still present on her face, and she folded her arms.

Maybe she didn't like my lack of attention and professionalism.
But hell, how could I concentrate on her words when her body said something else to me-telling me to come near her.
God, how could I not touch her? I never mix work and pleasure, but hell, I wanted to break my rules today.

She looked more beautiful up close, and her hazel eyes were more significant than any I had ever seen. Her skin; was radiant and flawless, I could see some cleavage from the end of her revealing neckline, and I noticed a small red mole between her breast; it laid more towards the top right.

A sudden urge to lick it erupted in my body. I wanted to suck it and bite it and maybe leave a little hickey.

I gulped harder; Sacha James was a sight to see, a beautiful, delicious sight. I moved back to her eyes; and realized that she was checking me out, her eyes fixed on my torso.
Discovering what she was doing, a slight smirk made its way on my lips.

Duh. Alex, she knows you are filthy rich; it's nothing new. She will be on her knees in no time.

"If you keep standing there gawking, I think I should leave."

"Huh?"

She started to walk back; I hurried to her and stopped holding her wrist. A spark ran through me just by the touch; she gasped slightly and stopped.

"Sorry I got zoned out. Forgive me, Ms. James." I said, extending my hand this time.

She looked at it for a second and took it.

"Sacha. I prefer Sacha."

Sacha.

My beauty.

"Ahh, Sacha, first names it is then. You can call me Alex."

I didn't realize that I hadn't left her hand. She eyed it and then at me, but I didn't want to leave it; her hands were so soft, and those long painted nails were doing things to me.

She tugged her hand out from my grip and started taking out her laptop from the bag, which I didn't recognize she was holding earlier.

"Shall we start the meeting?" She asked.

"Yeah, sure,"

She walked confidently into the room with poise, just like gliding. I offered her a seat at the twenty-seater conference table.