Chapter 7

Sacha's P.O.V

I was standing in the middle of Adam's room; we had decorated the whole room with balloons. There was a big cake at his desk and lots of pizzas all over the place. It was his birthday, and my friends and I had prepared a surprise for him.

I looked towards Briyanna, my best friend. She and her boyfriend Nathan hid behind the curtains, and Stella and Jamie were under the bed. We all were waiting for Adam to come back after he visited his family. I tried to contact him throughout the day, but Adam didn't pick up. I thought maybe he was busy.

Adam was my boyfriend; we have been pretty close for months. I never expected him to ask me out during my first few months of college.

He was so cute; the ocean blue eyes and curly blonde hair and the dimple he had on his cheek gave him the typical boy next door look. He was the perfect gentleman, never pushed me for anything, nor did he become jealous, nor was he demanding. He always gave me space and time, and I was thankful for it.

I found peace whenever I was with him, he took me on surprise dates and movie nights, and I fell for him earlier. After I gave myself in, it was all bliss, and we couldn't let go of each other. We were in each other's arms every night.

I had fallen in love, and today, I would confess.

As I was thinking about our sweet memories, I heard some noises behind the front door. Hearing groans and giggles, I frowned.

Weird.

Adam didn't giggle. But then I heard a grunt, and I knew it was him.

He was back.

I imagined him spinning me around like a madman once I told him what he meant to me. His beautiful face will break into a massive grin, and those gorgeous eyes will spark like shining stars. He will be ecstatic; I just knew it.

Smiling, I waited for him.

The door flew open, and I saw Adam's tall figure behind the light, but someone else was with him, a more petite figure. As it was dark in the room, he couldn't see any of us, and neither could we. We could only judge by the shadows.

What happened next made me freeze.
Moaning and grunting started coming out from the figures. The two shadows collided together. Things began to fall on the floor, the bags, and clothes.

WHAT THE FUCK!!!

Suddenly the lights switched on. I don't know who did it but what I saw was unexpected.

Adam had a girl wrapped around him, and he was practically eating her face off. His hands were roaming around her body, and he had her pushed into the wall. His hands moved towards her breasts, and Adam squeezed them, making her moan louder. The girl started grinding herself against him, and he moved his hands inside her panties. She let out a scream of pleasure. I couldn't take my eyes off my cheating boyfriend. He and that girl were just in their undergarments.

My heart thumped in my ribcage, making me feel it in my throat. It was beating so fast I thought I was going to faint.

"WHAT THE FUCK, ADAM!!!" I heard Bri shout.

It was Adam's turn to freeze. He looked at Briyanna and then me and then at Briyanna again. His eyes widened, and he gulped.

"Look, it's not what...." He started.

Smack!!!

Briyanna didn't let him speak.