Chapter 8

Sacha's P.O.V

"YOU DID WHAT????"

Yes, that was my best friend screaming at me in the busy cafeteria of the hospital.

"Will you calm down? Everyone is looking at us."

"I DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHAT OTHERS THINK."

"Bri, please calm down."

I tried to soothe her, but of course, it was of no use. She was horrified when I had told her about the proposal I accepted.

"Sacha, do you know what you have done? He is a mean, selfish bastard; he only thinks about himself. You knew his reputation, then why did you agree to this stupid situation?"

"I know, Bri, I had no other option, and you know how I feel when I look at him. I am thinking about myself too."

"No, you never think about yourself, you always think about others, and this time too, you thought about Anna and not about yourself." Bri huffed.

I sighed. It was hard to pursue Briyanna, but she knew I wouldn't ask anyone for money.

"At least I am earning money with it. Alex is not paying me to sleep with him; I will be renovating his home." I explained to myself.

Bri rolled her eyes at me.

"Yeah, you will be doing his home and him too. That's why it's DOUBLE PAY." She rolled her eyes, putting the quotation marks with her fingers.

"Will you stop making me realize that? At least don't make me feel bad about it." I snapped and lowered my head.

Bri took a deep breath.

"I am not trying to make you feel bad, Sacha. What I am trying to say is that he can hurt you easily. Then what will you do? He will enjoy his time with you and then leave you. Will you be able to forget a month with him? God Sacha, when you didn't even meet him, you had his picture on your screen. After sleeping with him for a month, you will have him in your heart and on your mind. What will you do then? You will be broken and shattered!"

I looked at my best friend. She was worried about me, no doubt. But I had accepted his proposal. It's done and cannot be changed now.

"Bri, I am already broken. There is nothing worse that can happen. Never in the world would I have thought that the person who gives me wet dreams could want me at this height. Plus, what else would I have done in this situation; I had no other option. You know I earn my money; I don't like taking favors."

Briyanna kept her hands down in defeat; maybe she understood my situation. She was in deep thought, but then suddenly, a smile came upon her face, and it lit up.

Ohh God.
Help Me.
I am in trouble.

"Bri? What's going on in your wicked mind?" I asked nervously.

Her smile grew bigger.

"I will make sure that Alexander Williams never forgets this one month his entire life." She smirked and pulled my hand, getting up.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"For shopping, of course. You are to be with the city's sexiest man for an entire month, and you have to look your best." She gave me a wink.

Shit.
I shouldn't have told her anything.

Before going anywhere with Briyanna, I talked to the doctor and signed the required documents for the operation. He notified us that the procedure was due a few hours after they completed some blood work. I informed Anna that I had to do some work and would return before the operation started.
Nathan had dropped Bri at the hospital, so she had a ride with me.