introduction

EXPLANATION
Yes indeed this story is a fanfiction, but for those who don't stan BTS or don't enjoy fanfictions, don't worry and just keep reading, because the main point of the story is not the fact that it is meant to be a fanfic, but just enjoy the story how it is! Prepare yourselves for some heart-tugging scenes alright :) happy reading!

A sneak peek of what's to come...

~~~~~~~
"I want to go home...I want to go home...this isn't our home..." Jungkook said tearfully. "I want to go home, hyung. This isn't home. Home is where...everybody can laugh and be happy, where there is a mommy, a daddy, and all seven kids. Where are we, hyung? This is not home, is it?"

Jin felt tears welling up in his own eyes as he heard Jungkook speak. How insecure he must be feeling, to beg to be taken home? How much must he have suffered, to know that this wasn't his home?

"You are home, Jungkook." Jin replied, trying to assure him. "Home will be where all seven kids are. Even if there is no mommy, no daddy, there is still me. I am your big brother, and I will never leave you behind. You have me, Kookie. Don't worry." With a smile slowly spreading across his sad face, Jungkook snuggled up against his big brother and eventually fell asleep.

Jin watched Jungkook as he succumbed into slumber. He stroked Jungkook's hair, brushing his fringe from his eyes. "I'm always with you, little bro." He whispered.

I know you are tired.

I know you are in pain.

But on a count of three, let's begin to hope for better days.

*******

Are you tired? Has it been too dark, too cold, and too lonely? Come home, Tae. Come back home. No matter how far you've gone, how high you've flown, how long you have been away, we will still be waiting for you to come home.

~~~~~~~

Now, don't jump to any assumptions or conclusions yet, the story is just about to begin

Oh...what are we waiting for?

Let's get started! >>>>>>>