Q&A: Answers

QUESTION: Why do you depend so much on Hobi only for support? Why not your other brothers? Why do you think you're so prone to sadness and depression? Have you ever tried discussing it with anybody?

TAEHYUNG: Well, Hobi had a similar background to me. We were both taken in when we three years old, and you know how adults say that children begin remembering things once they turn three? I remember how my own dad hit my mom and me. I can't forget it even after almost eight years. I know I should probably forgive him. Do I need to? I mean, people keep teaching kids that they should love and respect their parents. But I don't know. It's just so difficult to love them...when I don't think they ever loved me. I'm just really confused.

I've always thought that Hobi-hyung will understand me better than the other hyungs do, since we had suffered through similar things. And...I don't know why I get sad and depressed so often. I know it's wrong, and that I should just get over it and move on like how everyone else tells me to when they see me moping around. I have a psychologist, or therapist, remember? The doctor helps me out to deal with these stuff. Sometimes it works out for me, but other times it doesn't and I feel so much worse. I wish I could control my mind better too...then I can stop burdening Hobi with my personal stuff. Talking about this stuff is hard. People don't understand me. They think that I'm weird. I don't really like it when people say that I'm weird. It's not a sin, is it? This is just how I am. I didn't ask to be made this way.

---

QUESTION: What is your favourite thing about your brothers? Why do you love them so much, despite the fact that they're not biologically related to you?

JUNGKOOK: My favourite thing? Pretty much EVERYTHING. My brothers are the coolest. They spoil me a lot too hehe but they also teach me lots of stuff. If I had to pick one thing, that would be when we all shared a room at night and Yoongi-hyung would tell scary stories. Then I'd be all wrapped up and cosy in Jin-hyung's lap, while my older twin hyungs will be buried under a pile of blankets on Hobi's bed. And then Tae and Jimin hyung would be huddling together. It feels so cosy. We don't have to be biologically related to love someone. Jin-hyung taught me that after he attended some psychology module at middle school. I love them because they're them. Sometimes we forget that we were adopted children. Nothing's wrong with that, right? We have a home. We have a family and we have people to love and people who love us. I think that's enough for me.