77

welcome to the climax. You will need a few things: perhaps some tissues, plasters for your heart, and an open mind yeah? :)

I think it's only right for me to add a warning before we begin this chapter. I have to say that I am definitely not a doctor nor a trained mental health expert. I am truly none of that. Whatever happens in this chapter, whatever conversation and method, is purely based on my personal point of view. I really don't mean to hurt or trigger anyone. It's my personal take, so please forgive me if I have portrayed some things wrongly. If you've read it and found some mistakes, I would really appreciate it if you dropped me a comment or a DM! It's all a learning process, and I would love to understand other takes on how mental illnesses should be handled :)

I would really encourage you all to take a read at this chapter, but if it is difficult for you, please come back another day when you're feeling better! Don't ever be so hard on yourself, because you deserve better. Loving yourself doesn't need permission from someone else [BTS Answer: Love Myself].

Shall we begin Chapter 77?
☆☆☆

"Tae, you don't have to look at me or anything. Just listen, okay?" Yoongi said. Tae didn't respond. He didn't even flinch. Yoongi took it as a sign that Tae was listening.

"Tae, I don't know why you decided to come up here. But for the fact that you even dare to step up there, you must be hurting." Yoongi began. "What hurt you, Tae? Who hurt you?"

Yoongi stopped. "Tae?" He prompted.

"No one, okay?" Tae yelled back. "NO ONE!"

"Really?" Yoongi added. "You're not hurting?"

"I'M NOT!" Tae shouted. "Leave me alone!"

Yoongi smirked, although he knew Tae wasn't looking. "Leave you alone? Nah, you don't like being alone, Tae. I lived with you long enough to know that." Yoongi pointed out flatly. "You don't have to be so hard on yourself. It's okay to want company."

Tae turned back. "You don't understand, hyung. Why can't you just leave me alone? I said I want to be alone! What's wrong with that?" He shouted. When he turned, he inched a little off the ledge, and he teetered, almost falling off.

"TAE!" Jimin screamed, lunging forward, but Yoongi caught him and pulled him back.

Tae leaned backwards and balanced himself again. His heart was racing. I could've just fallen off.

Behind him, there were gasps and screams. The older boys were yelling at Yoongi, "He's going to FALL, Yoongi. He almost did! Why are you just standing here! Let us get him down!"

"Shh." Yoongi shushed. "Trust me."

"You're CRAZY!" Jin yelled, pulling out his phone. "I'm calling the police."

Yoongi lunged forward and grabbed Jin's phone, knocking it out of his hand and onto the floor.

"ARE YOU INSANE? My brother is dying! He's hanging off that stupid ledge, about to fall anytime!" Jin yelled. "Lee Yoongi, what's wrong with you? Why are you letting him die? HE'S GOING TO DIE!"

Yoongi gritted his teeth. "He won't die, hyung! Why can't you just trust me?"

Right then, Wooseong burst through the door to the rooftop, carrying Jungkook as he ran. "TAEHYUNG! TAEHYUNG! GET DOWN!" He screamed as he dashed forward, wanting to run over and grab his son by his waist and carry him off the ledge, but again, Yoongi threw his weight forward to stop the man.