Period ~ Sprousehart

Lili's POV

I wake up because I feel horrible.... I look at my phone for the time. It's 3 AM. Suddenly I think SHIT! I am having my period right now. I run to the bathroom. NO! Blood everywhere. I am in so much pain. I start to cry. I try to not make noise cause Cole is still sleeping and we have to wake up at 6. Fuck! I am out of tampons. Yes, thank god! I found a pad. I walk back to our bedroom. I change my clothes. When I want to go to bed again, I see blood on the sheets.

"SHIT!" I say. "Lili?" Cole asks half asleep. "I'm so sorry, honey. I didn't want to wake you up."
"What's going on?" he asks me, now fully awake.
"I got my period and I found out to late. There's bloud everywhere, where out of tampons and I feel so bad" I say starting to cry a litlle.

"Hey, relax. It's okay." He says standing up.
" Why don't you go and lie on my side of the bed. I'm gonna get you a heading pad. Some water and medicine. In the morning I will go and buy you some tampons, okay?" he says while hugging me.

"Thank you" I say.

"No problem. I love you." he says while wiping away my tears.

"I love you to" I say. I kiss his lips.

*time pass*

I wake up to a knock on the door. I open my eyes and there I see Cole with breakfast.

"Cole, you shouldn't have! It's 5:30!"

"I wanted to! Look some eggs, bacon, pancakes and waffles!" He says while putting the tray down.

"Thanks babe! I love you!"

"Love you to!" He says. He pecks my lips.

"I bought you tampons, medicine and all you favorite food and drinks! Even Mountain Dew...😂"

"Thank you so much!"

Cole sits next to me and we start eating. My phone starts buzzing. Which means it's 6 AM. I get up. I grab the tampons and the medicine and start walking to the bathroom.

"You go get ready ok?" I ask Cole.

"Ok! We have to leave in 15 minutes!" he yells to me as I'm in the bathroom.

"Ok!"

*time pass*

We're driving to set in Cole's Jeep.

"Thanks for understanding btw." I say breaking the comfertable silence.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, most guys just think it's gross"

" I don't. I love you and everything about you! I love you so much that I want to have all your pain so you won't feel it. Lili you are the best thing that had ever happend to me. Sure, I have a great carrier. I am famous, I have money and I have such a history all ready in this world. Big daddy, Friends, Suit life, Suit life on deck, Riverdale, Five feet apart. Everything can go away. It doesn't matter. As long as I have you! Lili you are the love of my life!"

I cry.

"That's the sweetest thing anybody has ever said to me! I love you so much!"

~~~~~~~~~

Hi! I'm sorry this is a really short part... I really wanted to update so yeah.
BTW I'm SO happy Riverdale is FINALLY back!!
Let me know in the comments what you thought of this chapter and leave suggesions.
Please don't forget to vote! It makes me REALLY happy!!
Love you guys❤️