Wedding (part 1)~ Bughead

Betty's POV

I'm the luckiest woman alive! I'm going to marry Jughead Jones! The most handsome, sexy, kindest, sweetest and most lovibale person alive!

I'm really nervous. I haven't slept well this night. Veronica is our wedding planner and she said that we must sleep in seperate bedrooms the night before the wedding. The problem is that ever since I lived with Jughead I could finally rest again and I didn't feel scared all the time. But whenever I'm away from him I get nightmares back to the time when we were in high school in Riverdale. Jughead and I both moved away from Riverdale after high school. We were sick of the drama. We decided to move in together in New York so that we can be together and study at NYU. We finished college two years ago. We live in LA now with Archie and V as our neighbours. I really like being around them all the time. Jughead works at a newspaper doing what he's best at: Writing. I'm currently looking for a new job. I worked at the newspaper for the last two years as well, but I just don't really like it. I want to be a detective. I want to show the world my Nancy Drew skills.

"Goodmorning bride to be!" V says as she enters my room. V slept in our guestroom. Jug slept with Archie in his and V's house. "Goodmorning!" I say. "So how did you sleep? Are you nervous?" she asks me. "I slept terrible. I even had nightmares." "Wow, you really can't sleep without him can you, huh?" Ronnie says laughing. "It's not funny. I want the best day of my live to be perfect. I can't be sleepy"

*time jump to hair and make-up*

"So everyone's here right?" I ask V.

"Yeah, relax. Everyone flew in yesterday from Riverdale."

"Is Polly here?"

"Yeah"

"My dad isn't right? And Jug's mom?" I ask. Jug's mom came to Riverdale in our last year of high school and did some terrible things so I don't want her at our wedding and neither does Jug.

"No, and if they did come there will be a guard"

"Seriously V? A guard?"

"I want everything to be special. I don't want anything to happen so it's just to make sure that everyone is safe"

"Okay"

Jughead's POV

"How are you feeling, bro?" Archie asks me.

"To be honest. I'm kind of nervous"

"Of course you're nervous! You're marrying Betty f*cking Cooper." he says sitting down next to me.

"You're right. I'm so lucky" I say smiling because I'm thinking about Betts.

"Let's get your suit on!"

*time jump*

We just finished dressing. "So what's going on with your hair? Are you wearing your beanie?" Archie asks.

"Well, I think I shouldn't were my beanie, but Betty wants me to so I probably will"

"Why does she want you to were it?" Archie says with a weird face.

"She says that she not only fell in love with me but also with my beanie so yeah.."

*time jump*

Betty's POV

"Are you ready?" Veronica asks me just before she has to walk down the aisle. "I'm okay!" I say.

V walks down the aisle with Archie as our best men and maid of houner.

"Shall we?" FP asks me. I choose FP to walk me down the aisle because I don't have any contact with my father anymore (of course you stupid Hal). FP has always had my back since I didn't have a real father anymore. Even when Jug and I broke up for half a year I still talked with FP almost every day.

"Yeah!" I say with a huge sigh.

I walk with FP on my arm. As I go trough the doors outside I see everyone standing up. People are gasping. I hear thinks like "WOW" "She is so pretty" "I love that dress". Of course it's really nice to hear all of that but the only thing I care about is my Jug standing there in front of me. As I come closer I see that he is already tearing up. I start to feel tears coming to. We arrive by Jug.

"Take care of her, Son!" FP says.

"I will, I defentely will!" Jug says.

"Thank you!" I wispher to FP while hugging him. He smiles at me as he pulls away. He goes over to sit next to my mom. I smile at her to. After that my eyes are all Jughead's.