Love's Palace

It's gonna have to get easier waking up to a 7 ft bunny, a white snow ridden boy and a golden sand figure. The girls still didn't believe that they were here with the guardians but here they were. Bella sat down next to Tooth and Julia sat beside Bella before stealing a cookie on the tray that was in front of her.

    Tooth grimaced seeing the sweets for breakfast and sighed glaring at North, who in his turn held up his hands and chuckled. Then again, she should have seen it coming, with Santa Claus providing breakfast for the girls.

    Jack and Bunny sat down in chairs before rubbing their eyes in sync and yawning also. Everyone chuckled and giggled giving them looks before serving breakfast to the guests. They were spirits, however, and didn't eat anything. They decided to sit with the girls just to keep them company as they ate.

    Rachel sat up and stretched before rubbing her eyes and looked to Sandy. The man looked to her eyes, seeing the shadows had gone down some, but also the relief and full night's rest in her eyes. The blonde smiled and stood, being careful before hugging the little yellow man and giggled "Thank you so much!". Sandy nodded his head smiling, before giving a thumbs up to Rachel when she had let go. The girls all sat at a large carved table in North's workshop, chowing down at a large feast of cookies, milk pitchers, porridge, and lots of fruit for breakfast.

    The girls chowed down on the delicious meal, extremely grateful that they were provided with a breakfast with the Guardians. Just being in the presence excited them, but being able to eat with them overwhelmed them with emotion. Bella was extremely red, nervous that she would make a wrong move while eating and embarrass herself. Rachel was still a little sleepy and didn't really care about anything since she had a good night's rest, but Julia and Bella were a little paranoid that they didn't look good enough for the Guardians, and they also didn't shower in a while.  

    After they had finished eating, with a conversation among bites, Mother Nature spoke up. "We have clothes for you and hygiene things so that you can all wash up and get ready." Julia sighed of relief, glad that she could get clean again. Bella looked to the Green Goddess and responded, "What are we getting ready for?" Mother Nature gave the slyest grin the girls had ever seen and then changed her complexion to a light and happy expression. "You will be running some errands for me. I don't just get gems back for free, you know. I am Mother Nature."

    Rachel sighed and looked to Bella, who gave the "Of course she would," look, bringing their lips to a thin grin. "What are we supposed to do, Mother Nature?". The woman just smiled and set a neat and tidy envelope on the carved table.

    The girls looked to each other before shooting their fingers to the tips of their noses, Rachel being last with a defeated groan as Bella and Julia said: "Not it, nose goes!". Rachel sighed and opened the letter before seeing the other two leave and get washed up, Mother Nature showing them where the things were.

    Rachel opened the envelope with beautiful gold lining and a deep red wax emblem in the middle. It having a forest scent to it, and a hint of pollen. On it, was a list of things, simple 3 things actually.

Gain Cupid's trust.

The locket, which you need help from Cupid.

Make sure everything is safe and sound in the forest for one day, including taking care of the animals

    The blonde rose an eyebrow at the first one but giggled and shook her head in disbelief before taking the list with her and let Sandy show her to the shower in the room where she was before. All three girls took their biddings and cleaned, washed, and loathed the dirt that fell off of their bodies and felt relieved when they stepped out and changed once more. After they were all done, the three walked back down to the carved table and Rachel showed them the list that Mother Nature had provided. The Guardians gave approving glances to the girls and smiled.