Sex

Brrng

Brrng

Brr-

Hizashi groaned as he dismissed the alarm. He rose up, rubbing his eyes. He reached for his clear linsed glasses as he shook his husband awake by his shoulder. Aizawa swatted the blond away and rolled over. "Shota get up. Its," Hizashi took a look at the bedside clock. "Nine thirty."

"Ffffuckk off...." He drawled out. He pulled the covers over his head, further ignoring the wake up call.

Sighing, Hizashi got out of bed. He walked over to the cage sitting on the dresser, unclipping the door and waking up the bird inside; a ten year old sulpher-crested cockatoo. He reached in and pet the bird until she pushed away and rang her purple bell, signalling she was ready to get out.

He backed up his hand a little, extending his index finger for the bird to perch on. She happily hopped onto his finger and he retracted her out of the cage. "G'mornin', Nanners." He greeted softly and quietly. He ambled over to Aizawa's side of the bed and lowered down onto his knees.

"Shota, wake up. Last warning." Nothing but a dejecting groan. Hizashi shook his head. He sat Nanners down on the bed where Aizawa's head would be.

"Nanners, speak." Nothing. He sighed and got up to quickly grab a bag of pecans. He retreated back over to the bed and knelt back down, eye level to the bird. He held up the bag in front of her and said, "Now will you scream your beak off?"

The bird's crest rose on top of her head and she spread wings, showing off her entire wing span proudly, almost sassily. She began to squawk a little and bounce around. Hizashi took a couple pecans out and held it front of her. "You know the deal, Nans. Speak. Loud."

The bird began to squawk loud and bounce around more. Hizashi fed her the pecans and she chomped down on them happily. Aizawa unsheathed himself, still in a groggy state. "I swear to god, I will jump out of that window if she doesn't stop that."

"Would you rather me screaming to wake you up?"

There was a pause before he responded, "Fuck no. Okay, move her so I don't knock her down."

"C'mon, pretty bird. Let's go." Hizashi held out his hand for the bird to hop on. When she did, he carefully put her onto his shoulder and left the room.

"Wakey wakey, eggs and bakey!" Hizashi yelled, careful to not activate his quirk, as he walked into the living room. He went over to the couch, ready to wake up the teenage guest, only to realize he was already wide awake. The violette took notice of the blond's presence and stopped what he was doing.

"Was just about to wake you up." Hizashi said.

"Uh, well, I am awake," Shinso took off his headphones and set aside his cassette player. "I've kinda been up for a few hours. Doing homework."

"Startin' it early, huh? So what would you like for breakfast?"

"Is that a bird on your shoulder, sir?"

"Huh? Oh, uh, yeah. That's right, she was sleeping when you got here. This is Nanners, my second child." Hizashi cooed out the last part. "Don't freak out if she starts screaming or anything. She's just expressing herself. So what do you want for breakfast?"

Hizashi put Nanners down on the floor to let her walk around. He left for the kitchen, looking in the fridge. "We've got eggs, bread, butter, syrup, uh.... Soup? Shit we really do have shopping to do..."

Shinso got up from the couch and wandered to the kitchen island. He took a seat and fumbled with a hole in his shirt. "Uh..... Toast would be okay?"