Sēdecim

"Hey Shinso, three hundred yen says Tets can't fit this whole roll in his mouth." Shinso looked Awase in his eyes, narrowing them. He slammed the money down on the lunch table.

"You're on." He challenged. "I bet he can."

"I have nothing against this." Tetsutetsu grabbed the bread roll from Awase then proceeded to stuff the entire thing in his mouth with ease.

"Mrph mmhn maf!" He cheered, double fist pumping the air.

Shinso cheekily held his hand out. "Pay up, bitch." He smirked.

Awase handed the money over. "Why did I choose you for the bet!? You have a big ass mouth! I shoulda said Monoma dammit!"

"If you would've chosen me you'd still lose. I have a bigger mouth than everyone in UA." Monoma shrugged, taking a sip of juice.

"Look he finally admits it!" Shinso patted the blond on the back, proud of him. "Now he's just gotta admit the fact that he's a literal gremlin!"

The other two boys laughed, Monoma yelling for them to shut up. Kendo sat down with her lunch, giving all the boys a look. "What're you idiots laughing at?"

"Monoma is a gremlin."

"No I'm not!"

"Mnph mrph mn!"

"Swallow the damn bread!"

"Mno!"

"Ooookay then." She took a bite of her onigiri. "So you guys wanna hide out in Vlad's room and do the project?"

"Shinso doesn't live at the dorms, remember? He probably can't." Monoma said.

"Yea-wait a minute, Mr. Vlad's room?"

Tetsutetsu spit the roll out on a napkin, taking a sip of soda before speaking. "He has late night patrol on Wednesdays. He also has a kick ass HD TV and an N64."

"Don't forget his pringle stache." Kendo added.

"K-Kendo... You're the class rep you shouldn't be sneaking into the teacher's room... None of you should be!"

"Yeah but he has an N64! We can play Super Mario! Think about it! Half an hour of measuring circles, eating bad junk food, and then some sweet Super Mario! Oooooh the nostalgia, man!" Kendo laughed.

"I've never played Super Mario..." Kendo looked the violette in the eyes. She grabbed his face, closing in on his personal space.

"Wrong choice of words, dude..." Tetsutetsu reached over and patted him on the chest, shaking his head sympathetically. Monoma and Awase began to silently "pray".

"Duuuuuude! Dude dude dude!" Kendo squished his face even further. "You so gotta play it! That was, like, my first! You will love it!"

Monoma grabbed Shinso away from Kendo, relieving him of her grasp. "Yeah, but its not like we can just steal Bloody Mary's TV and game console and take it somewhere else."

"Oh you underestimate my love for Mario, Mo. You so underestimate it." She winked and smiled.

"Kendo, honey, no. We've talked about this. You can't just take other people's things because of video games. You have a problem."

"Says the guy who eats spinach every lunch. Now that's a problem."

"Its high in iron! Fuck you!"

Everyone laughed at Tetsutetsu's defensive outburst. The bell rang, signalling the end of lunch. The group got up and threw their lunch out, walking off to class.