Octo

"Should I call my unit and hav-"

"No! It'll freak him out! We have to go look for him ourselves!"

"Shit," Aizawa cursed. "Is there anywhere you can think where he'd run off to?"

"He wouldn't go the cemetery again..." Sosharu muttered as she trailed off to the door. "Where else...."

"He's run off like this before?" Hizashi asked as he hurriedly slipped his boots on.

"Yes. When he was nine. It was during the first anniversary of his mother's death. He ran off to his mother's grave and we couldn't get him to leave for two hours."

"I'm texting Nemuri. She's on patrol right now so she can keep her eyes out for him." Aizawa slipped his own shoes on, already ready to leave. He went to turn the food off. "Hoshi!"

"Coming!"

"You two don't have to come." Sosharu began to leave the apartment. "I can find him with Officer Keisatsu's help."

"We're pros and we're his teachers. We're here to help." Hizashi said as he picked up his keys from the wall hook.

The five all split up to cover more ground; Aizawa with Sosharu, Hizashi with Hoshi—mainly to keep him from running off—and Keisatsu patrolling around in his car. Aizawa and Sosharu walked around briskly and frantically.

A sixteen year old boy couldn't of gotten far in only a few minutes, right?

"Hitoshi!"

"Shinso!"

The two called out. There was a buzz in his pocket.

12am
Not at the hole or near UA

He sucked his teeth. "Is there anywhere you can think where he'd go?" He asked.

"Like I said, not the cemetery. Then there's the home where his cousin is taken care of."

"Home?" Aizawa cocked a brow. "As in a medical facility?"

"Car accident. He.... he's paralyzed. It happened after he.... found out."

A silence fell upon the two as they whipped their heads around in every direction for the boy. They passed by apartments, shops, restaurants, and a school. Shinso wasn't there at all. He sent a couple texts out, telling the other two, Vlad too as Midnight included him, then clicked his phone off.

Aizawa looked back at Sosharu who continued to call for Shinso by given name. "Ms. Waka?" He spoke up. The woman looked over to the disheveled man. He continued, "Why exactly is Shinso in foster care?"

Sosharu stops for a moment to think. She breaths a heavy whisper then proceeds forward. "His mom had.... stage four melanoma. She was battling it for about four years and then when she finally gets rid of it all, she... dies of a stroke." She bowed her head down. "Then after her death, a couple weeks later his father kills himself, right in front of him. He just couldn't handle it..."

Aizawa can feel his heart drop. "He was barely two when Chizuru, his mother, was diagnosed. And she was only twenty-three. Masato, his father, was fresh in the police academy at the time. The kid didn't have much a childhood. He was in and out of his mother's hospital room. I'm just... Happy... Happy he didn't witness his mother's stroke."