Vīgintī ūnus

Shinso stayed home from school, Hoshi too. Today was court day. Hizashi and Aizawa's custody case, Eri going along with them, was scheduled for eleven-thirty meaning they couldn't go into work as they had to get everything ready and had no time to deal with screaming children. So they opted to stay home, get ready, and head out when need be. And because they had to leave in the early afternoon they probably wouldn't be able to pick either of their kids up so they had them stay home. But they didn't want them alone so they had Tensei come over, being the only available person to watch them.

Shinso laid in his bed, watching some Supernatural on the portable DVD player Hizashi had found in the closet. He had his parents' wedding photo next to him. He wanted something else of his parents' to hold and that's what Gao had promised. He was going to round up a few of his parents' old kicknacks he was given, Masato putting it into his will that he would get half of his collectables and Shinso would get the other half. The collectables were just these ceramic cats both Masato and Chizuru collected through the years of their marriage, owning about fifteen or so before passing away. Shinso does remember those ceramic cat figurines. Its quite possibly the reason he likes cats. He remembers looking up into the living room cabinet and seeing all these porcelain cats. He remembers one green and white one with a happy face much like you'd see on an anime.

He suddenly heard a loud "We're home!" coming from one of his fathers, he could barely tell who had announced it, what with a giant talking suicidal teddy bear distracting him. There was a soft knock on the door frame as Aizawa came in, dressed in a suit, shaved face and hair up in a neat ponytail. Shinso paused the episode and rose up, watching his father walk in.

"Is Eri staying with us permanently?" Shinso asked, getting to the point. Aizawa nodded silently. Shinso found himself smiling.

Aizawa leaned up against the railing, looking tired as ever. "Get dressed. Were going out to celebrate." He began to blink away the sleepiness in his eyes. Shinso nodded compliantly as he memorized where he left off and ejected the disk, shutting the DVD player off. Aizawa left to let the boy get dressed, heading off to his bedroom just as Hizashi was about to shut the door.

Aizawa yawned as he flopped down onto the bed, exhausted. Hizashi chuckled as he began to undo his gray tie. "Tired?" He already knew the answer but why not amuse himself?

Aizawa groaned lowly. "I hate insomnia..." He whined. He'd been so nervous about the trial that his insomnia had kicked in the previous few nights before, seemingly getting worse as the court date neared closer. He has no clue how he survived the day without a week's worth of sleep.

"Then get the sleep study done, babe. They'll know how to help you if you get the sleep study." Hizashi sung the last part out as he took his gray suit jacket off.

Aizawa changed the subject fast, "So where you wanna eat tonight? Only place we've taken Eri was McDonalds, and only thing she'd eat were french fires." Aizawa rose up to get undressed, tiredly undoing his hair and tie.

"We can take them to the arcade? You know, the one with all the vintage games? The-"

"You mean the one where we had our first kiss and date?" Aizawa smirked with a raised brow.

"Hey, they still have good pizza and nachos. And they have pacman. I bet you Shinso has never played pacman before!" Aizawa rolled his eyes.

"Yeah sure. You totally won't take the machine over and play it all evening." He snickered at his husband. "Anyway, I guess that's a good plan. Haven't gone there since we took Hoshi in."

Hizashi chuckled as he pulled out a pair of jeans and band shirt. "They'll love it there. I know it." He fished out one of Aizawa's pair of dark baggy jeans and a turtle neck sweater as he didn't want his husband to bring his capture weapon to dinner. He tossed it over his shoulder to his husband and proceeded to get dressed, taking his hair down from the tight bun to change it to a loose one.