Murphy (Requested)

This was requested by MoonlightRH I hope you like it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Wiktoria's POV)

I was in a cave with Murphy we were chained to the walls. Two grounders walked in and started to punch and kick Murphy relentlessly.
"No, No please stop. Please!" I begged but they wouldn't listen.

All of a sudden they took out a knife to stab Murphy. As they stabbed him I screamed and pleaded for them not to but nothing worked.

"Wiktoria, Wiktoria wake up" I heard in the distance

All of a sudden I bust upright in the bed I feel arms around me, I look over to my right and I see a concerned looking Murphy next to me.
"Are you alright?" He asks

"Umm, yeah, yeah I'm okay." I shakily say.

Murphy let go of me to sit up straighter in the bed, he pulled me into his lap and wrapped his arms around me. I laid my head on his shoulder and started to cry.
"Shh baby, it's okay" Murphy said quietly

"Do you want to talk about it" He asked

"Sure yeah" I whisper against his neck.

"Okay so what happened" He asked

"We were captured by the grounders and. And then they killed you" I said while starting to cry again.

"No, no it's okay I'm right here. It's okay" He said while shaking me softly on his arms.

"How about we go back to sleep" he asked.

"Yeah." I said. I wiped away whatever stray tears that were left on my face.

Murphy laid down and pulled me on top of him and wrapped his arms around my waist.
"Goodnight baby" Murphy whispered into my hair.

"Goodnight Murphy" I said as I cuddled into him more. I rested my head on his chest and listened to his steady heartbeat and the slow rise of his chest knowing that I would always be safe as long as Murphy was by my side.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I suck at endings but I hope you liked it