Wedding Day (Murphy Requested)

MoonlightRH Requested this I hope you like it.
If you guys want me to write a wedding day chapter for all of the characters then just let me know.

Wiktorias POV

'Today is the day' I thought to myself. Today I'm going to marry John Murphy the love of my life. I never thought that this would happen.

"Are you excited" Octavia says as she walks into the room with Raven and Clarke.

"Yes of course. I'm just a little nervous" I say as I turn around to face them.

"Don't be you've waited for this day for so long" Clarke says to me.

"Are Bellamy and Monty with Murphy" I ask.

"Yeah they just got to his room" Raven says looking up from her phone.

"I'm so excited my sister is getting married" Octavia says smiling while grabbing my hands".

Murphy's POV

"Aye Murphy" I hear behind me.

"Bellamy, Monty hey guys" I say

"Are you ready" Monty asks me.

"Yeah" I say fixing my tie.

"Well then let's get out there cause it's time" Bellamy says.

*5 Minutes Later*

Still Murphy's POV

I look up to see Wiktoria walking down the aisle. Her long brown hair cascading down her shoulders. Her big blue eyes sparking in the sunlight, she looks so beautiful. She walks up to me and we hold hands and look into each others eyes.

"We are gathered here today to join Murphy and Wiktoria in matrimony. I believe you both have prepared your own vows". Kane says.

"Yes" We both say.

"Okay then Murphy, why don't you go first then" Kane says.

I take deep breath before talking.

"In your eyes, I have found my home.
In your heart, I have found my love.
In your soul, I have found my mate.
With you, I am whole, full, alive.
You make me laugh. You let me cry.
You are my breath, my every heartbeat."

As I'm talking I can see the tears forming in her eyes.

"I pledge to listen to your advice, and occasionally take it.
I pledge to never keep score...even if I'm totally winning.
I pledge to always admire your huge, strong, kind, and determined heart.
I pledge that I will love you."

One I finish I can see tears falling down her face. She laughs and wipes the tears away.

"Wow it's gonna be hard to top that" Wiktoria says.

"I will cherish our union and love you more each day than I did the day before. I will trust you and respect you, laugh with you and cry with you, loving you faithfully through good times and bad, regardless of the obstacles we may face together. I give you my hand, my heart, and my love, from this day forward for as long as we both shall live". Wiktoria says with a smile on her face.

"Do you Murphy take Wiktoria to be your wife, to live together in matrimony, to love her, to honor her, to comfort her, and to keep her in sickness and in health, forsaking all others, for as long as you both shall live?". Kane says.

"I do" I say looking into Wiktoria's eyes.

"And Do you Wiktoria take Murphy to be your husband, to live together in matrimony, to love him, to honor him, to comfort him, and to keep him in sickness and in health, forsaking all others, for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do". Wiktoria says, smiling at me.

"By virtue of the authority vested in me under the laws of the State of Arkadia, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride" Kane says.

I look at Wiktoria grab her by the waist pull her close and kiss her hard. Cheers erupt around us. I pull away and rest my forehead against hers.
"I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you" I say and kiss her again.