Bellamy (Requested)

This imagine is for GraceFace100 I really hope you like it.

Grace's POV
I was sitting in my room thinking about the fact that the world is gonna end in less than a month. I know that Clarke and Bellamy are doing the best they can to make sure everyone survives but what can they really do in five months. You see the reason that I'm so upset is because I wanted to have a nice long and happy life with the person I love, but that seems like it's never going to happen.

"Grace". I hear Bellamy say.

I look up and see Bellamy standing in the door way.

"Why are you crying"? He asks me.

"Oh it's um it's noting". I say while wiping my tears away.

Bellamy makes his way over to our shared bed.
"Grace look at me". Bellamy says while taking my face into his hands.

"You don't have to be afraid or scared to tell me what's wrong, so what is it". Bellamy says.

"Well I guess I'm just scared of dying or worse you dying". I say.

"Oh Grace, you don't have to worry about dying I would never let anything happen to you. And don't worry yourself about me dying because I would never leave you alone". Bellamy says with a slight smile.

"Promise". I say.

"Promise". Bellamy says and pulls me into a hug.

"Why don't we get some sleep". Bellamy says while pulling into the bed.

I rest my head on top on his chest and slowly fall asleep to the sound of his heartbeat. Knowing that I'll always be okay as long as I'm with Bellamy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I really hope you like it.