I CAN'T TELL YOU IS A SURPRISE

Ash: ok. Come on! Take a shower and get change! We're going to dinner!

Nat: Yeeey! - while she's on the shower, i look for what to wear. When she comes out and change, I take a shower.

An hour later, a limo come for us, so we drink champagne while we go to the restaurant.

Ash: Hope you like it. Is fancy and stuffs

Nat: Cool!

Ash: I didn't tell you how beautiful you look tonight!

Nat: Thanks

Ash: Everynight! - the we get into the restaurant and go to our vip section. We eat and talk, and after a big cup of icecream, we go to my house.

We make love and i took her a photo while she sleeps wearing nothing but the top of my pajamas and uploaded to my instagram account. "Don't forget to come back my darling"

After that, I lay beside her. Maybe I get a little bit sentimental but I putt my heart and soul on this and I will make it work. We'll be together. In the end. We'll be together.

I wope up with the phone. Is Harry

Ash: Hey!

Harry: At 9 a.m you guys need to be at the airport

Ash: Ok! Ok. Thanks mate. See you there! -. I hang up and go to buy her a Chai Tea and some other things to breakfast and wake her up

Nat: mmm morning

Ash: morning beautiful. Drink this, we have to breakfast and then go

Nat: Noooo

Ash: Is time!

Nat: No hahaha -. After a few kisses and the breakfast, I drive her to the airport. To our goodbye.

Harry P.O.V:

Harry: hope you're on the mood cause i'll fuck you till i die - I say and she scream from the kitchen

Dai: Shut up!

Harry: Are you ready?

Dai: yeah

Harry: Cool! Let's go! - I'm taking her to Picadilly Circus, like on our first date.

Dai: Where are we going?

Harry: I can't tell you is a surprise!

Dai: Ahahaha - she kiss me on the lips - That's my fav quote of This Is Us! - How can not love her??! - Do i look ok?

Harry: You always look great!

Dai: I mean for the ocassion... - she's wearing a long black skirt, high heels, a grey t-shirt and a leather jacket

Harry: You look amazing!

Dai: Haha. You too - she says takig me by the hand. Thinking that tonight will be our last night together in london is horrible.

Dai: What?

Harry: I was thinking... - she fakes a smile. She knows what I mean. Take a deep breath and putt her hands on my cheast.

Dai: I can't help feel sad but we should enjoy this little things.

Harry: I know

Dai: God! I'll miss you so bad!

Harry: me too!

Dai: Why life has to be so hard?

Harry: What if I get you a job? Will you stay here? - She start laughing - What?