chapter 1

It was Monday morning and all of class 1-A was in class being loud as usual, but there was certain individual was being quieter then usual. Her name was momo yaoyorozu, sure she would talk but not loud like the other students but this time she wasn't talking at all. "Hey momo? MOMO!" "huh? Oh hi jirou, im sorry what did you say?" Jirou looked at her with a confused face, then said "are you feeling okay momo? You look out of it, do you need to go back to the dorms and lay down?" "Oh no im fine don't worry about it." Momo replied with a smile. Jirou gave her one last look then turned around and started talking with the other students. Momo sighed then put her hand on her chin and started to drift off again, until a green haired boy passed by her. He looked at her and said "good morning yaoyorozu, are you okay?" She sighed and said "yes i am Midorya, thank you for your concern."

Izuku looked down at her, then whispered "I know your holding in something but.. i won't budge if you don't wanna say anything. And i know we don't talk often but if you ever need to talk, im here." Then he started to walk away until momo grabbed his arm and whispered back "how do you know?" "It looks like you haven't slept for days and your drifting off, but still, if you wanna talk im here. " Then he got up and went to his seat and sat down. "How can he tell?" Momo thought. She was still in thought until she was interrupted by aizawa walking in while saying "guys can't you ever be quiet before i walk in." Then mina and denki said "No sensei!" Aizawa rubbed his eyes then said "alright i guess you don't want to hear what the school has planned for you. I heard its gonna be really fun." They both looked at each other then said "Wait we're sorry sensei! We will try harder next time!" "Good. Now the school noticed how hard you guys have been working so they said that they are gonna send you guys on a week long trip. Just a relaxing trip, you guys have a choice to train or not. Theres gonna be a cabin with three beds, a tv, a bathroom, and theres a pool there. So you guys can choose who you stay with but girls with girls and guys with guys."

The class cheered, then mina raised her hand and asked "when are we leaving?" "Oh, right now. You guys have 30 minutes to get all of your stuff ready and to be at the bus or we leave without you." "WHAT?!?" Most of the class shouted. They got up and started running out of the room, except lida, who was shouting "stop running in the halls!", bakugo, Todoroki, izuku, and momo. Lida went chasing after the rest of the class and bakugo went another way because "he doesn't walk with rejects." And todoroki kinda just walked his own way, that just left izuku and momo walking by themselves. They sat there in awkward silence, until izuku tried to break the tension.

"Soo.. What are you gonna do with your time off?" "O-oh, well i might read, watch tv, and.. Actually... I don't know, i guess we have to wait and see when we get there." Izuku chuckled a little bit. Momo looks at him and said "w-whats so funny? What are you doing for your time off?" "I might just train." "Don't you do that regularly though? Wouldn't you want a break?" "Well yes i do train regularly but, i want to be the best hero there is, And taking a break will get in the way!"izuku said while raising his fist in the air. Momo looked at him and giggled, then thought "classic Midorya.."

~Timeskip~

"Alright you guys ready?" "YEAH!" Then the bus started leaving. Izuku was in the middle sitting with lida and ochako, and momo was in the back sitting with jirou, mina, and tsu. Momo was looking out the window, spacing out, while jirou was calling for her again but she didn't answer, then jirou snapped in her face. "H-huh? Sorry what was the question?" "Dude momo are you okay? You've been acting werid." "Oh y-yeah, im just tired, i was up late s-s-studying and i was thinking what i can do to improve on studying without staying up late. Sorry for worrying you." Jirou nodded and went back to her other conversation, then momo looked down and saw izuku looking at her. He showed a small smile then started talking to lida, then she looked back to her window and thought "man how could he know that theres something wrong?"

~Timeskip~

The bus stopped and everyone got out and started to stretch, then saw the cabins then the pool. They stood there in excitement and then started to get there stuff and went to their cabins, izuku decided to stay with lida and todoroki, and momo was gonna stay with jirou and Hagakure. When momo got to their room she opened the door and saw the room, she stood in awe. She picked her bed then sat her stuff on the side and then fell on the bed. She sighed then pulled her phone and saw a text by her dad. She read it then tears started falling from her eyes, she put her phone back in her pocket and started wipping the tears from her face, then she heard footsteps coming to the cabin. She tried to wipe the rest of her tears away but before she could jirou walked in, then ran to her and said "momo?! Are you okay?!" "Uhh yeah i a-am! I just stubbed my toe." Jirou sighed, then said "okay, is your toe okay?" "Y-yes." Jirou sat her stuff by her bed and started to take her stuff out of her bag, then said "well the rest of the class is going to eat in the main cabin, are you coming?" "Yeah sure." Then started putting her stuff away.

~Timeskip~

Momo and jirou started walking to the main cabin, then out of the corner of her eye she saw izuku training. "Hey I'll catch up with you in a minute, Save me a seat?" Momo said. Jirou nodded and started walking to the main cabin. Momo then started walking to izuku, when she got there izuku turned around and said "oh hey momo. Whats up?" "Hey izuku i was hoping i could take you up on that offer.. of talking to you?"

Heyo dudes! Welcome to my izukuxmomo story. I hope you liked this chapter and you will continue to read it when i update it! Shoutout to TooMuchUselessForMe for helping me with an idea to start off this fanficton. Anyways bye! Thanks for reading!