chapter 7

"Momooooooo. Come on im hungryyy." "izuku wait for a minute, your comfy." "I also want to change, im sweaty. Plus, im hungryyy." Momo got off of him and started pouting, then izuku got up and stretched. He looked over and saw momo sitting down with her arms crossed while looking away, he walked over and said "come on momo you can tell me what you want to all day, you won remember?" Momo looked up all excited and got up, then said "oh yeah! Izuku when you change meet me in the cafeteria after okay?" Izuku nodded and left to his cabin.

~Timeskip~

Izuku walked to the main cabin and went inside to the cafeteria, then momo ran up to him and said "great your here! So this is what your gonna do....""Hey momo your actullay here on time!" Jirou said. "Uhh yeah.. Hi!" Momo said while walking up with izuku. Izuku walked up to the table and pulls out a chair, then momo went and sat down in it. Jirou and Hagakure looked at momo with confused looks, and before they could question anything izuku said "what could i get you to eat, beautiful mistress?" "Uhh yes can you get me some eggs, some bacon, and a muffin?" "Coming right away mistress." Then izuku left to go get the food. Jirou and Hagakure were speechless. They looked at momo with a confused/holding in a laugh look, then jirou said "umm momo? What the hell was that?" Momo looked back at them while giggling then said "lets just say i won a bet."

While still giggling. They sarted talking a little bit about what happened with her and izuku, the girls looked at each other and thought "man izuku was sly as hell." They both nodded and looked back at momo who was blushing, but she continued explaing what the bet was. Izuku walked up with a plate of food and said said "heres your food mistress." He set the plate down in front of her and put a fork and knife on each side of the plate. "Izuku can you get me some apple juice?" "Oh yes im so sorry mistress I'll be right back." Then izuku left, and Hagakure said "damn momo hes like your butler." "Oh he not even close to my butlers back at home but, he will do." She said while smiling. She started eat her food, then izuku came up with the juice and set it down by her then she said "thank you izuku, now you can get your own food." Izuku bowed then left to go get his food, and when he left momo started to laugh a little while covering her face. Izuku came back with his food and sat by momo, and started eating with her.

When they finished eating Hagakure stood up and said "oh yeah! Momo, izuku, the class is going swimming right after this. Are you guys gonna come?" Momo looked at izuku then quickly "YES! I uhh m-m-mean y-yes we w-will be t-there." "Great we will see you there! We are going right when everyone is ready." They all got up and started walking to their cabins, izuku said "so we will meet at the pool?" "Yep! Don't be late izuku." Izuku nodded and went to his cabin to get ready.

~Timeskip~

Momo got to the pool and looked for izuku, but she couldn't see him. Then she heard "hey momo!" She turned around and saw izuku running towards her, when he got to momo he stopped and started blushing. Momo was wearing a red two piece, and she noticed that he was looking. She smiled and said "you okay izuku? You gotta little blood coming from your nose." With a teasing tone. Izuku looked up and covered his nose and said "y-y-yeah! Why wouldn't i be?" Izuku looked down partially and saw that they were close the water, then he had an evil grin on his face. He looked down all the way and momo saw the look then said "izuku.. What are you planning?" She looked by her and saw what they were by, then she looked up and said "izuku... No." He started getting closer. "Izuku NO." he picked her up and threw her in the pool, then he started laughing a little. Momo lift her head up from the water and said "that was mean izuku!" And started pouting.

"Fine I'll help you out." Izuku said while bending down. He offered his hand and she looked at it and ginned, and then izuku looked down. Before he could pull his hand away momo grabbed it and pulled him in, he lift his head and looked a momo who was laughing now. "Okay i guess i deserve that." Izuku said while wipping his face off. Momo stuck her tongue out and closed her eyes. Izuku looked at her and smiled, then he kissed her. Her eyes opened wide, then he backed up and smiled. "W-w-what w-was t-t-that f-f-for?" "Its was for me." Then he smiled again. "W-well p-people a-are l-looking n-now." Momo said while hiding her face with her hands. Izuku turened around and saw the girls jumping around in excitement and some of the boys were giving izuku a thumbs up. Bakugo didn't care and mineta was jealous of him, then kirishima said "other than the kiss, they have a good idea! Lets get in the pool!" Everyone cheered then jumped in the pool. Everyone started splashing and laughing then izuku went under water and picked momo up where she was on his shoulder, she let out a little squeak and put her hands on his head.

"IZUKU?! W-W-WHAT A-ARE Y-Y-YOU D-DOING?!" "Guys lets have a chicken fight!" Everyone cheered and started getting on each other shoulders, then denki and jirou came up to momo and izuku. "You ready to lose Momo?" Jirou shouted while they were getting closer, momo finally got ahold of herself, then looked at them and said "in your dreams jirou!" Then izuku started walking to them, then jirou and momo put their hands together trying to push each other down. Jirou was winning, then she said "HA! Looks like im winning momo." Izuku looked up and said "oh i wouldn't count on that." Izuku tripped denki and they fell in the water, then momo got off of izukus shoulders and hugged him while saying "we did it izuku!"

He hugged back and said "only because you made the plan!" They both laughed and looked at each other, then smiled. "Come on momo lets go to the slide." Izuku said while playfully punching momo. Momo looked at him and playfully hit him back, izuku turned around slowly and said "oh you really want to start now?" Momo nodded. Momo went up and takled izuku in the water. They were wrestling for a minute until aizawa said "alright guys out of the pool. Times up." Mina looked at him with a sad look and said "come on aizawa! Its only 5:00pm!" "Sorry i dont make the rules, just get out." Then he left. Everyone started getting out and started drying off.

~8:30pm~

Every one was chilling by a fire, momo had her head on izukus shoulder and she was smiling. Then her phone started ringing. It was her dad. She showed izuku and he nodded, she got up and walked away then answered it.

Hahah sorry for the cliffhanger but at least i put a chapter out right? Hahah thanks for reading dudes! Bye!!