chapter 5

"Woah momo chill what happened?" Momo was breathing heavy and her face was red, then she started pacing around her room "oh yeah sure its not like im here or anything." Hagakure said while sitting on her bed. Momo didnt acknowledge her and kept pacing, jirou looked at Hagakure and whispered "this must be serious to make her pace around the room, I've never seen her like this." She stopped whispering then grinned. "So im guessing your workout with midoriya went well?" Momo stopped and her face went red even more, jirou looked at Hagakure and whispered "bingo." Hagakure looked up and said "ooohh what happened?~ tell us momo~" "yeah tell us momo, i thought you wanted to talk to me?" Momo started to calm down, but her face was still red and then she started.

"Well when me and i-i-izuku were sparring he went in for a punch and held it back, like he stopped it in front of my face." She stopped and started thinking about what happened, jirou snapped in her face and said "momo, come back to us." Momo shook her head and continued "well a-a-anyways i tackled him and pinned him t-t-to the ground, i won obviously-" "obviously huh?" Jirou and Hagakure thought while looking at each other. "We both laughed then we both stopped and looked at each other, then we started leaning closer to each other and... Kissed.." Both of the girls looked at each other and then momo with surpised look, then jirou asked "well how long was the kiss?" Momo looked down and held her hands together, then whispered "15 minutes..." "15 MINUTES?! THATS NOT KISSING, THATS A FULL ON MAKE OUT SESSION!" (I know it didn't seem like 15 minutes but... Oh well.)

"Shhh! He walked me back to the cabin and, we kissed again." Both of the girls got excited and jumped up and down, then jirou said "well it looks like you have a boyfriend now momo!" "Well..." "Well what?" "We didn't really talk about it.. But he said we are hanging out tomorrow! Should i bring it up? Will he bring it up? What should i do?!" Momo started shaking jirou. "Well the first thing you need to is stop shaking me!" Momo stopped and backed up. "Good. Now the second thing is to not overthink it momo, but its midoriya that we are talking about so you should try to bring it up, but when the time is right to." Momo started to calm down and sat on her bed, then said "okay. Okay! I can do it! It won't be that hard! Right?" "Yeah it won't! Don't worry about it momo it really seems like he likes you too." Hagakure said while sitting by momo.

"Yeah, maybe your right! Anyways what time is it?" "Oh its 12-" she got interuppted by someone knocking at the door, she got up and opened it to see izuku in a tight black tanktop and some black shorts with black shoes. "H-hey is uhhh, m-m-momo h-here?" The girls looked at momo, she shot up and said "yes im here!" Jirou and Hagakure  giggled, momo coughed and said "i m-mean, I'm  h-h-here. Do y-y-you need s-s-something?" "Yeah im sorry for coming so late but im wondering if we could talk?" "Yeah sure." They both stood there for a minute, then izuku said "i kinda m-ment a-a-alone." "Oh yeah! R-r-right." She started walking to the door, she went out and closed the door. They stokd their for a minute until momo said "S-so what did you wanna t-t-talk about?" "Oh yeah sorry! Umm i actually have 2 things, one:here." Izuku gave momo a piece of paper, she opened it and it had some numbers on it under the name izuku.

"Thats my number so i can text you and not come all the way out here haha, The second thing is that do you still what to train and hangout tomorrow?" "Yeah of course! Why didn't you think id want to?" "Well honestly, Because of the k-k-kiss.." Izuku looked down while messing with his hands. Momo looked at him confused, then laughed and said "Thats the reason? I didn't mind the k-k-kiss.. I thought your the one who didn't like it..." Izukus head shot up and he said "no i liked it!" "Damn it i made it sound like i really enjoyed it. But i kinda did, i just need to find a time to tell her tomorrow. I could tell her tonight... Noo i can't, i haven't mentally prepare myself. But definitely tomorrow, maybe?" Izuku thought. "Wow he enjoyed it a lot apparently, i guess i did to.. i should tell-" momo was cut off by izukus phone ringing, he answered it and stayed silent for a minute. "Im sorry momo but im gonna have to get back to my cabin, lida gave me a time limit." Momo giggled and said "i guess you have to go, bye izuku." She turned around and went back into her cabin. "So.. Did he bring it up?" Jirou said.

"No.." "Did you bring it up?" "No he had to leave." Momo jumped on her bed and her face went into her pillow, Hagakure looked at her and said "see its midoriya, i doubt he was gonna bring it up so bring it up tomorrow. But what did he need to talk about?" "Oh he just gave me his number, which i should program right now." Momo grabbed her phone and started to put the number in, and started to text him.

Momo: hey is this izuku??
Izuku: No this is jason.
Momo: oh im sorry! I might of put the number in wrong...
Izuku: im kidding momo, its izuku.
Momo: your cruel you know that?
Izuku: hahah i know ;), but whats up?
Momo: oh yeah right, what time are we working out and hanging out?
Izuku: we could start at 7? Is that good?
Momo: sounds good!

They continued to talk for what only seemed like 10 minutes but, 2 hours passed. Momo looked at the time and told him that she was tired, so she put her phone by her bed and put her head down. "Tomorrows gonna be the day." She thought while closing her eyes, and eventually she fell asleep.

Heyo guys! I know it took her the whole chapter to talk to her friends and stuff but i thought i needed to. Thanks for reading!