epilogue

"Izu.. Please wake up." Momo said while shaking izuku. He didnt get up, or opened his eyes, so momo shook him again. "Izuku!" She yelled, and izuku sat straight up. "Im up im up!" He looked over to the bead headed momo, then smiled, and started attacking her with kisses. She started laughing, and said "izu pleasee stopp!" While trying to make him stop. "Im sorry, i just love youu." He said lazily, then continued. While he was doing that, two dark forces opened up their bedroom door, and walked in silently.

They climbed up their bed, then tackled both of them while shouting "happy birthday mom!" They all fell on top of each other, then momo grabbed them and hugged them both. "Thank you haruto and niko!" Momo said as she squeezed them both.

Izuku and momo midoryia. They graduated U.A. 5 years ago, got married right after, and they didnt know that momo was pregnant until they went to the doctor because momo wasn't feeling good for the past month. and then after 8 months, haruto midoryia came out. Hes 4 years old and the older brother of niko midoryia, who is the younger sister of haruto. Haruto has straight black hair the covers his eyes, but with the help of his mom, he puts it in a small ponytail, and he has freckles. Niko has long, dark green, curly hair, and is 3 years old. With niko, Izuku and momo both knew right away that she was pregnant again. And they didnt mind, because they did want another one.

"Okay mom.. We get it, but we cant breath.." Haruto said while he faked losing air. Momo let go of both of them, only to be grabbed by izuku. "Good morning guys!" Izuku said as he hugged them both. "How about I make breakfast today?" He said while letting them go. "Ooohh yes!" They both shouted while jumping up and down. "Then i need you guys to go out and watch some t.v. while me and your mother get up. Can you guys do that for me?" They both nodded, then ran out of the room.

Momo fell back on her bed and chuckled, and izuku cuddled her. "Happy birthday momo." Izuku whispered into her ear. She smiled and hugged him, then sat up. "Thanks izu. Now, we should get up, the kids are waiting for us." As she was walking to the bathroom, izuku got up and smacked her ass. She turned around blushing, and said "i-i-izuku!" He winked and walked out of the room.

"Wheres mommy?" Niko asked while watching cartoons. "Shes getting ready for the day, so lets take this chance and start making breakfast." Izuku said picking Niko up and putting her on his shoulders. "What about you haruto, you wanna join?" Haruto shook his head. "I thought about it, but my favorite cartoon is onn!" He said. Izuku chuckled and took niko into the kitchen with him.

He took her off his shoulders and put a apron on, then grabbed a smaller one and put it on niko, and said "so, should we make mommy some pancakes?" Izuku asked. Niko nodded fast and shouted "yes yes yes!" Izuku grabbed the batter and ingredients and set them up all over the counter, then went and grabbed a chair so niko can see what they were doing. "Okay niko, lets get started!"

//later\\

Momo walked out of her room, all ready for the day. She walked into the livingroom and hugged haruto again, and said "lets go see what dad and your sister is doing, yeah?" He nodded and jumped over the couch and grabbed her hand, and started walking into the kitchen. "Hey are you guys.." She said as she walked into the kitchen. "Done.." She finished as she looked around, and saw batter over nikos face and hair, then looked over to izuku, and saw some strawberry filling on his face, with batter everywhere on him.

Momo and haruto looked at each other and started laughing. "Whats so funny?" Niko asked looking at izuku. Izuku shrugged. Momo looked over to the table and saw stacks of pancakes, with wipped cream and some strawberries on top, then she looked back at izuku and niko. "Aww thank you guys so much! Lets go eat shall we?" They all sat at the tabled with pancakes in front of them, momo took the first bite, and they melted in her mouth.

"These are so good! Niko, did you make these all by yourself?" Momo asked while smiling. Niko nodded proudly. "Yep, daddy didnt help me with anything!" She said as she stuffed her face with her pancakes. Momo looked up to izuku, and he just nodded. She smiled and continued to eat her amazing breakfast.

Everyone finished their breakfasts, and izuku said "well, I'll go get ready so we can all go out today, you should too niko." Niko nodded and got up and started walking to the bathroom, with momo right behind her, and izuku looked at the both of them and smiled. "I got the best family, dont I?" He thought while chuckling. He looked over to haruto and said "you should get ready too, okay haruto?" Haruto nodded and walked to his room with some pancake still in his mouth. Then izuku went into his own room and started getting ready.

//later\\

Izuku and everyone were ready and the left. Through the whole day, they went to the park and played for a little bit, then they went to the movies and saw the new endgame movie that came out, which everyone was sad about the ending. Niko wouldnt let izuku go because of the ending that they did. Then after that they got ice cream to get them to feel better, but when they did, someone tried to rob the ice cream store. Yes, the ice cream store. Izuku told niko and haruto to watch closely, and when they did, the man was down in a second. They both looked at izuku and cheered.

Then they went shopping, and they got momo most of the stuff, but izuku bought haruto and niko something as well. It was getting dark, so they all went home and put their stuff away, and all of them ended on the big couch, cuddling against each other, watching their favorite show, the office. Haruto and niko didn't really get it, but since it made their parents laugh a lot, they act like they enjoy it too. But, they eventually fell asleep, niko fell asleep on izukus lap, and haruto fell asleep by momo.

Izuku and momo both looked at them and laughed silently. They both look up at each other and smiled, then they kissed. The broke apart, and momo said "thank you izuku, for making this the best day ever." Izuku chuckled. "Anything for the girl I love." He whispered. "I love you, izuku." "I love you too, momo."

Hows it going guys? I am updating now because HollowLegend wanted me too. I hope this is a better ending to the story, so thank you for reading this chapter, bye!