chapter 3

"O-okay!" Momo said while running to izuku. She threw a right hook hoping it would it him, he blocked then punched her lightly in the stomach. "Come on izuku you don't have to hold back your punches." Momo said while getting ready to run at him again. "Are you sure?" Momo nodded. She ran at him again and tried to kick his legs but he jumped over her legs, then he punched her stomach just holding back a little. She backed up holding her stomach, izuku got closer and he landed a punch to her face. She grabbed her nose and looked up and izuku got out of this stance then said "hey momo are you okay?" He started to walk over to momo with his hand out, when he got closer momo looked down and took her hand off of her face then she grabbed izukus arm and flipped him on the mat. "Told you izuku." Momo said while laughing. "That was dirty momo, haha i like it." "Thank yo-" momo got cut off by izuku tripping her, when she got on the ground izuku pinned her to the ground. She tried to get out of his grip but eventually she gave up.

"Okay i give up.. Its just that im tired so thats how you won izuku." "Oh okay im sure thats what it is." They both started to laugh. They both stopped and looked into each other eyes, momo stopped looking into his eyes and strted to look at his freckles. She thought "so cute.... WAIT WHAT DID I JUST SAY?!" Momos face went red. Izuku looked at her for a little longer, then his went went red and he thought "IM STILL ON TOP OF HER." He quickly got up and offered his hand to momo. She took it and stood up, then izuku said "s-sorry for n-n-not getting off s-s-sooner" "its fine don't w-worry a-a-about it." They stood there for a minute then izuku said "well i guess we should stop for now haha, If you want you can join me tonight." "Uh s-sure, yeah that would be great. And we should get back i think breakfast is starting soon."

"Okay sounds good! I start at 7 so where do you wanna meet?" Momo put her hand on her chin, then said "do you think you can meet me at my cabin?" "Sounds good!" Momo giggled.  then started to walk back to the cabins.

  then started to walk back to the cabins

(Main cabin)

(Cabins class 1-A stays in)

They got back to the main cabin and momo was laughing. Izuku said "come on momo it wasn't that funny." While pouting. Momo wiped a tear from her eye and said "your right.. It was halirous!" Then started laughing again.

~Flashback~

"Momo look its a squirrel!" Izuku said while walking closer to it."Uhh izuku i don't think you should pet it, it could bite yo-" momo was cut off by izuku shouting. The squirrel bit izukus finger and it started to climb on him, he started running around shouting "get it off! Get it off! Get it off!" Momo looked at izuku running around, then started laughing.

~Flashback end~

Izuku looked at her and chuckled, then smiled. "Oh your finger might be hurting still! Im sorry! Here." Momo said while making a ice pack. Izuku started to laugh, then said "don't worry about it momo its fine, it doesn't hurt that bad." Momo walked over and grabbed izukus hand and she put the pack on his finger. He started to blush and he looked away, momo was still holding on to his hand and then she noticed. She started to blush but kept the pressure on the finger while thinking "i can't think like that now. Wait think like what? Jesus i need to talk to jirou." While momo was thinking izuku was waving his hand in her face and calling her name, then he got his face close and called her name again. "H-huh? Whats up izuk-" she stopped because she saw how close izuku was, she ran back while covering her face. She went back a little to far and tripped over a rock and started to fall, "momo!" Izuku shouted while activating full crowel. Momo moved her hands from her face and she looked down, she was in izukus arms. "Momo are you okay?" Izuku asked with a concerned look. Momo looked up and saw his face, she shook her head then said "y-y-yeah! Im f-f-fine!" While studdering. Izuku sighed and said "oh good.." He looked at her in the eyes, and she did the same.

"Oh god what do i do now? Set her down. But i.... Don't want to...... But i should."  "He caught me. Should i ask him to put me down? But i don't want him to.. Wait what am i saying?!? But its true.. No its not?! Is it??" Izuku shook his head then said "oh s-s-sorry m-m-momo! Let me put y-y-you down." "R-right okay!" Izuku set momo down then they started to walk again. "Oh damn it! I didn't thank him yet." Momo looked at izuku, then she looked away blushing. "Come on momo all you need to do is say thank you. It shouldn't be this hard!" She slapped her cheeks and looked back at izuku, then said "t-t-thank you i-i-izuku f-for catching m-m-me." "Damn it i could i mess that up!" Momo thought while mentally facepalming herself. Izuku looked at her then said "no p-p-problem. What are heroes for?" "What the hell did i just say?! I can't believe i just said that." Izuku thought while mentally punching himself in the face. Momo started to giggle, she looked up and said "i guess your my hero." Izukus face lit up and turned his head away, which made momo laugh.

~6:30pm~

Momo and her bunk mates were in their cabin, momo was reading, jirou was listening to music, and Hagakure was on her phone. Momo looked up from her book and thought "should i ask them now? I mean its kind of the perfect time. Buttttt am i up for it? Nah I'll ask them tomorrow."  When she started reading again someone started knocking on the door, she said "hold on." She put her book down and went to the door, she opened it and saw izuku in his workout outfit. "Hey momo, im actually starting my workout now. If you wanna join thats cool, but if not I'll see you at 7." "Sure! Hold on let me get my stuff on." She closed the door and started to get ready, then Jirou said "oooh another date with midoriya~?" "Pshh i wish." Momo said while getting her workout outfit on. Momo stopped and realized what she said, she looked over and saw jirou looking at her with an evil grin. "So you went on a date with him?" "What?! No i didn't! I mean- its just- nevermind!" Momo said while putting on the rest of her stuff. She walked out the door and closed it then started walking with izuku, he looked over and said "momo are you alright? your face is red." He put his hand on momos forehead, she looked at him and said "i-i-im fine!" Izuku nodded and took his hand off, then they started walking to the area where they were gonna run.

Heyo dudes! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I'll see you dudes later!