chapter 6

Momos alarm started ringing really loud, after a few minutes of it going off and her not getting up, jirou got up from her bed with a pillow in her hand and hit momo in the face. "Momo turn off your Goddamn alarm! Some of us want to enjoy our time off!" Jirou shouted while jumping back on her bed. Momo sat up and rubbed her eyes, then grabbed her phone and checked the time. "Only 6:40 huh? Oh a text from izuku!" She held her phone tight and started to giggle, then a pillow came flying from
Hagakures bed and hit her in the head. "Okay i get it!" Momo said while getting up. "Oh i didn't read the text yet!" She grabbed her phone and opened the message.

Izuku: Hey momo! You up yet? If you are, im gonna be at the track in 10 minutes. See you there!

"THAT WAS 9 MINUTES AGO!" Momo started rushing to get her stuff on and ran out the door, she stepped on a rock and then she grabbed her foot. She looked down and saw she forgot a shoe, then she thought "he wouldnt mind if i was a little late, right?" She pulled out her phone and told izuku she was gonna be late, and she went back into her cabin and properly got ready.

Momo ran to the track, well, what they call a track. There was trees every where except this straight away that had a lot of room for the both of them. She saw izuku and smiled, then she started to run faster. She didn't run out of of air or feel like stopping, she just kept running to izuku. "Izuku!!" Momo called out while still running, izuku turned around and smiled. She got to him and jumped up and hugged him, he caught her and spun her around. "Im happy to see you too momo!" Izuku said while still holding on to momo. Momo looked down and saw him smiling up at her, she blushed and looked away then said "y-y-yeah!" Izuku set momo down and they started to stretch, momo looked up and said "ready to lose again izuku?" "Okay do you want to make a bet?" Momo looked up with a interested look, then nodded. "If i win, i get another kiss, if you win i have to do what ever you say for the whole day."

Momos face went red, then she said "y-your o-on." Izuku smiled and went to the starting point then momo stood by him, and they started to get ready. "Hold on i have to do something." Izuku got out of his running stance, then took off his shirt. Momo looked up and started to blush madly and started to shake her head, izuku looked down to momo and said "uh momo you okay? You gotta a little blood coming from your nose." "S-s-shut up." Izuku laughed and got ready again. "Thats why he made the bet, thats a dirty move izuku.." Momo got ready, she was about to say go but izuku said "321 GO!" And started to sprint away. "Damn it izuku!" Momo shouted while starting to run.

Momo was looking at izuku running, and thought "wow. His bavk looks really.. Hot. Only if i can see his fron-" momo slapped her cheeks, "i can't think about that right now! I need to catch up!" Momo started to catch up, but izuku turned around and started running backwards, then he smiled. "Damn it.." "Izuku your cruel!" Momo said while holding her nose. "I know!" Izuku said while turning around and running again. He got to the mile mark and stopped to breath, then he heard momo coming up behind him. He turned around and said "oh hey momo."

"You.. Jerk! You cheated on this be-" she was cut off by izuku kissing her. Izuku backed up and said "sorry momo, but i have to say this. I win." Then smiled. Momo stood their blushing madly and covering her face, then she looked up and said "okay what about we keep the same bet when we spar?" Izukus smiled dropped. Then he smiled again and said "Okay your on momo."
They got to the gym and got to their side of the mat, momo said "im definitely gonna win this one izuku!" She got in her stance and shouted "321 go!" And ran to izuku.

He caught her punch and threw her over his shoulder, then he let go of her arm and stepped back. He didn't get far because momo tripped him and he fell backwards, and she got up and tried to pin him but he flipped her off of him. He got up and jumped back, then momo got up and almost fell down. "Momo are you okay?" Izuku started to walk closer. "He let his guard down. Perfect!" When he got to momo she grabbed izukus legs and pulled them closer to her so he can fall, when he got on the mat momo got on top and grabbed his arms and pinned them on the mat. "Looks like you win momo." Izuku said with a wink. Momo smiled and giggled "haha yes!"

"You seem really happy about winning, what do you have planned for me momo?" Momo jumped and thought "i totally forgot about the bet!" She sat there for a minute, then said "first thing is..." "Is what momo?" Her face went red and she looked away, then said "i want you to be my boyfriend!" Izuku looked at her and smiled, but he put it away and said "ugh fine if i have too.." She looked at him and pouted. "Yep you have to. No backing out of it." "Im kidding momo! Even if you didn't ask that, i was trying to f-find a t-time t-t-to say t-t-that i like y-you.." Momos eyes opened wide, and she giggled. "Uhh momo your still on me.." "I don't care.." She layed down on his chest. "Momo we have all day, i want to change." "Izuku don't ruin this moment." "Okay okay."

Heyo dudes! Im sorry im taking forever to update, but i have stuff im taking care of, i hope you guys unterstand. Thanks for reading, bye!!