chapter 8

"Hey izuku wheres momo going?" Hagakure asked. Izuku looked at her and said "she has to take care of a famliy thing." While still looking back at momo. "Family thing?"  Now jirou was the one asking questions. Izuku stood up and stretched, then said "well whenever shes ready to tell you about it, she will."  Then he started walking to momo. When he got there momo put her phone in her pocket and her hands on her face, then started to cry a little. "Momo, what did he say?" When he said that momo turned around and hugged him, and she started crying more. He hugged back tightly and said "momo. What did he say?" Momo stopped crying enough to say "its official, the d-divorce. The signed the papers, they are officially d-d-divorced..." Izuku pulled away and wiped her tears from her face, and said "hey momo its gonna be okay, your parents still love you, and you love them right?" Momo nodded. "Then if they weren't happy with each other, you should respect their decisions. You could still see them both, so thats something to be happy about."

Momo started to smile a little bit. "Besides you have two birthdays, and two Christmases!" Momo started to fully smile. "Theres the smile i wanted to see." Then she started to giggle. She look up at izuku and said "hey izuku do we have to go back to the fire with the others?" Izuku shook his head. "Good. Do you think we can go back to my cabin?" "Sure." Izuku grabbed momos hand and they started walking to her cabin.

A/N: its not gonna be a lemon. To the people that wanted one, sorry. To the people that didn't want one, you are welcome.

Hagakure leaned over to jirou and whispered "what happened to izuku and momo disappear to?" "I don't know... Lets go find them." They both stood up and said they were tired, then left to go find them. They walked up to her cabin and before they opened the door jirou said "whatever we see in there, we keep to ourselves alright?" "Okay." Jirou grabbed the door knob and silently opened the door. They looked at momos bed and saw izuku and momo cuddling on the bed, but they were both asleep. They both walked in silently and Hagakure looked at them and whispered "really? All that time they had and they were watching tv and cuddling?" "Hey we should be glad they only did that!" Jiro semi shouted.

She noticed what she did and looked at the couple, they were still sleeping. "Man they are really heavy sleepers." Hagakure said. They both stopped whispering and they both started getting ready for bed.

~10:00am~

Momo opened her eyes up slowly to izukus chest right in front of her, her face went red but she didn't move. She finally got a hold of herself and turned around then got up, she streched and grabbed her phone to check the time. "10:03am?!" She turned around and started to shake izuku. "Izuku come on get up! We missed the morning workout!" "Thats because i turn off the alarms.." Izuku said with a tired tone. "Why did you do that?" "Because you looked so peaceful momo. And plus i wanted this to last a little bit longer." "What happened to never taking a break?" "I decided that laying with you was better." Momo looked at him and then giggled, then said "i guess your right, but we aren't gonna miss the night training."

"Yes ma'am!" Izuku said while saluting her. She laughed and layed back down with izuku, he wrapped his arms around her and said "lets get up officially when they start serving lunch." "Agreed." Momo said while putting her head to izukus chest.

~12:00pm~

Momo and izuku left her cabin to go get lunch, but they were not ready at all. Momo had black sweats on and izukus "ALL M" shirt on with her hair down. Izuku had to run back to his cabin and got a plain black t-shirt with black shorts with his red shoes. "Hey there sleepy heads." Jirou said while motioning for them to sit with her. Izuku yawned and momo rubbed her eyes, she sat down then izuku asked "what do you want to eat momo?" "Izuku you don't have to get it to-" "its fine momo i dont mind."  Izuku said with a smile. Momo blushed and told him what she wanted, then he left. "So let me guess, you won another bet?" Hagakure said while sitting down. Momo put her head on her hands and said "nope!" With a happy tone.

~with izuku~

"Where were you last night midoryia?" Lida said while getting some food. "Oh damn it i forgot that lida was my roomate. Should i tell him the truth? I mean we didn't fool around.. I mean we did make out.. but i think I'll just leave that part out." Izuku looked at lida then back to the food and said "u-u-uhh i fell asleep at m-m-momos c-cabin." "YOU WHAT?!" "Shhhh lida!" "On a school trip?! I cant believe you and the classes vice president did that sort of thin-" "lida we didnt do anything. We were watching tv and we both fell asleep, nothing more." Lida looked at him for a minute then sighed. "Okay, fine. But im still disappointed." "Ill take it." Izuku got the food and went back to momo. When he got there momo asked "what was lida yelling about?" "Ah it was nothing, lets eat." He put her plate in front of her and then he sat down by her then started eating.

~8:30pm~

Izuku and momo finished training, they were walking back to momos cabin then izuku looked up and said "i bet if we go on top of that mountain, we could se the stars better." "Yeah but theres no way to get up there, and if we find a way it will take us forever to walk up there." Izuku looked at momo and said "what if i know a really fast way to get up there? Would you say yes?" Momo nodded. "Do you trust me?" Momo nodded again. "Alright then hold on." Izuku picked up momo bridal style, and activated full crowl at 20 percent and jumped up. Momo held on to izukus neck for dear life while izuku was laughing, she had her eyes closed and then izuku said "momo, we're here." She opened her eyes and looked up

She was in awe, izuku looked up and back down to momo

She was in awe, izuku looked up and back down to momo. He smiled and set her down, then he sat down on the grass while saying "im guessing that you like it?" Momo looked down and sat by him and put her head on his shoulder, then she looked up again and said "i love it!" Izuku grabbed her hand. She looked at him while he looked at her, they stayed there for a minute. They started leaning in closer and closed their eyes, then they kissed.

Heyo dudes! Just so you know, i could end it right here. BUT i will ask you dudes if you want me to or not. if you dont want me to end it, comment. If you want me to end it, then just say "ahh man this was such a good way to end it." If i do make more ill only make two more chapters about izuku and momo meeting parents. But hey, its up to you dudes. Anyways thanks for reading! Bye!!