chapter 4

"So are you ready to start momo?" Izuku said while finishing his stretches. Momo looked up and said "yep im ready to kick your ass." "Her mood has changed drastically, thats good. Its better than her being sad." He thought while smiling, then he said "your on momo!" They lined up and got into there racing stance, then momo started running while saying "321 go!" Really fast. Izuku chuckled then started running, he started to catch up with her then she turned her head around and smiled. "Whats with that smile?" Momo started gaining speed, then izuku did to but, she was faster. "Damn whats with that speed?! She was holding back when we first raced?" He got right behind her, then they passed the mile mark and they stopped. "You holding out on me momo?" "Hehe yeah i just wanted to see how fast you really were." Momo said while giggling. "Oh you think thats funny huh?"

Izuku said with an evil grin. Then he started to get closer to momo, she saw this and said "woah izuku what are you doing? Izuku sto-" she was cut off by izuku tackling her, then he started tickling her. "Hahahah! Izuku stop! Hahha!" Momo got away and pinned izuku, then she switched the role. She started to tickle him and he didnt laugh, then momo said "what why aren't you laughing?!" "Oh, i don't laugh by being tickled." Momo started to pout. "Whats wrong momo?" "How do you not laugh while being tickled? Thats not human." "Well I do have a place where i laugh a lot if you scratch it, and I'll tell you if.."

Momo was leaning in waiting for him to finish what he was saying. "If you beat me when we spar tonight." "WHAT?!" Izuku started to laugh while momo kept pouting. "Hey momo?" "Yes izuku?" "Please get off." Momo looked down and she noticed that she was sitting on him still, she hurried and got off while covering her face. Izuku got up and looked at momo who was still covering her face, and thought "cute.. I guess i can't deny what ive been feeling.." He walked over and bent down, then said "are you ready to head to the gym yet or do you still need a second?" "S-s-shut up a-and lets g-go." Izuku started to laugh while helping momo up, and they started to run back to the gym.

~At the gym~

Momo and izuku finished stretching and put on their gloves, then went to their sides of the mat. "Anything else your hiding momo?" "I guess your gonna have to wait and see." momo replied with a wink. Then she said "321 GO!" really fast and ran towards him. She got up to him and punched him in the stomach then hit his face with a left hook, and backed up still in her stance. "Man you keep on making dirty moves momo. I guess you really want to find out where the spot is huh?" Izuku said while laughing. Momo blushed but kept her stance, then izuku ran to momo tried hit her but he stopped his fist in her front of her face. "Nope. Not gonna do it." He pulled his fist back and karate chopped her head instead, she rubbed her head and said "why didn't you hit me?"

"I don't know, i just couldn't bring myself to do it." "Well guess what?" "Wha-" izuku didn't get to finish because momo tackled izuku to the ground. Momo pinned izuku and said "i win." Izuku looked at her in the eyes and replied "you know i can get out of this right?" Momo looked at him with an evil look, he sighed and sighed "alright alright you win." "Now tell me the spot." "Ughhh fine." Then he started to whisper "its on my neck..." "Where is it izuku?" Then he stopped "i-i-its on my neck.." "Where on your neck?" "T-the back. If your scratch the back of it, i g-g-giggle.. Then it turns into a hardcore laugh.." Momo looked at him with an evil grin. "Momo no. Momo NO." She started to scratch the back of his neck (Ya know, just a light scratch.)  He started to giggle a little bit but momo didn't stop there, she wanted to make him suffer because of what he did to her earlier.

He started to laugh and momo was laughing as well, they both look at each other and stopped laughing. They both got stuck looking into each others eyes again, then they started leaning closer to each other. "What am i doing?! Wait hes doing it do, so... Its all good.. Right?" "Is she okay with this?! I mean, shes leaning in too. So its all fine.. Right?" They both got closer and closed there eyes, then they kissed. It wasn't long, they broke it and looked back into each others eyes, then they both said "wow." They stared a little longer until they continued again, but it was more  intimate. Momo ran her hand through his hair while izuku was trying to, he took out her ponytail and then ran his hand through hers. He started moving his hands down to her lower area, then he grabbed her butt and she let out a little squeak. They continued for a few minutes then they broke it off, "i-i think we should get going m-m-momo." "O-o-oh yeah! S-sure." "Momo sounded a little sad." "Hey momo d-do you wanna train tomorrow and after just h-h-hangout or s-something?" Momos face shot up and she said "SURE!" Then izuku chuckled. Momos face was red while izuku had a shade of red on his face, then they started to walk to her cabin.

Izuku walked momo back to her cabin and when They got there izuku said "well i guess t-t-this is your stop. Bye m-momo." "See y-y-you tomorrow izuku." Izuku turned around and started walking to his cabin, momo looked down then up and said "izuku!" He turned around, then said "yeah mo-" he was cut off by momo kissing him. "Bye!" Then she ran up to her cabin and closed the door, leaving a red izuku to walk back to his cabin. When she got in her cabin she shouted "JIROU I NEED TO TALK TO YOU!"

Heyo dudes! I hope you enjoyed the chapter, and let me know if im going to fast. I feel like i am but then again, i feel like im not. But just let me know, bye!!!!