Trent moment

Essence pov

As we ran back to the house , to get in Marcus car.

We drove it was a 35 min drive , I prayed the whole way I called Mini me and her grew closer together .

"Hello. mini "

"Wassup"

"Can you come to Cherry J hospital?"

"Omg was Marcus or Trent hurt?"

"Yess Trent was shot" I said while breaking down all over

"I be there , hold up "

With that said she hung up . and I was just there layin my head on Trent praying

Marcus was there comforting me but I was just to sad .

"Don't cry Essence god will make a away"

"I know thanks you Marcus for being here "

*Knock knock *

"Come in " it was mini she had bags of what looked like a month worth of cloths .

I hugged her as I hug her she had bruises on her neck that looked like she been chocked and she had a bruise on her face . I think she knew I was looking cause she pulled up her shirt . This is gone be one thing we gone talk about I said to my self .

"Hello , the main family of Trent K Houston " The doctor walked in .

"Yes me Essence Nicole Houston "

"Well I have bad new and good news "

"Can I get the bad new last"

"Yes , well Trent is stable but bad new is he is in a coma and once or if he come out he will not be in your care "

" Im happy he a live, but Why wouldn't he be in my care?"

"Your under age you shouldn't be on your own by yourself I think cps my be involved "

"OK" I said knowing I'm still have Trent in my care cause we will never leave each other .

1month

it been a whole month without Trent, but his making progress a lot the doctor told me last week when I visited .

*Knock knock *

"Who is it ?"

"Mini"

"Oh, come in"

"Hey I was wondering can I stay here with you and Marcus for a while?"

"yea you want me to call Micky and let him kn- I was cut off by mini"

"No , he must not know I'm here"

"Is Evey thing ok?"

"yes , I'm bout to lay down in the guest room"

As mini walked out Marcus walked in with a big smile on his face

"Why are u smiling ?"

"Cause of this " He had a whole cart full of Swiss rolls and pour them on me .

"No Marcus be careful you might smash them " I said half serious

"Wow swissy you fat. "Marcus laugh considering the way I cared for all 35 Swiss rolls he through on me

"I'm not fat I just care for all things "

"Sure , but I'm got make a few drops and be back later " Marcus left leaving me to eat my swiss rolls

I know what y'all think is me and Marcus a item no it just I got a soft spot for him and he got a softer spot for me . We made a deal no of us can date until we are truely sure about how we feel.