Chapter 10 : Uncertainity

Disclaimer : I do NOT own Fairy Tail or any of the Characters. Hiro Mashima does.

Third Person's PoV

The twin dragon slayers gaped at the small blonde at the floor who seems around seven years old and was threatening to cry at their presence.

Silence

Silence

Silence

"Lucy-san's little sister!" the light dragon slayer yelled hysterically, pointing at the small girl.

Rogue felt a tick mark pop in his temple, smacking his brother's head.

"Lucy-san does not have any sibling, dumbass"

The holy dragon slayer winced in pain, pointing at the blonde. "Then who are you?"

The petite seven year old blonde stared up at them, glassy eyes filled with unshed tears. Her arms were securing her tops in place, careful not to expose her skin.

"W-who are you guys?!" she screeched, keeping her distance from the two. "What do you want from me?"

She backed away until her back pasted on the wall behind her. She shooked her head back and forth.

"Bring me home!" she sniffed. "If I don't, Papa will be alone all by himself!"

Sting approached the young blonde, crouching down at her. "You really.. can't remember us, do you?"

The same chocolate hazelnut eyes stared back at him but was filled with doubt and wondering.

The shadow dragon slayer hissed. What could have been the cause of this sudden age spurt? A mage that infiltrated Sabertooth without them knowing? Is that even possible?

"The request.." Rogue murmured, looking for the request paper the blonde has translated. Both blondes looked at him. He picked up the paper placed on the desk and showed it to them. "This may be the cause"

"Maybe if I could just reverse the spell she would go back to normal" Sting lighted up, hearing the information brought to him.

"As expected of nerdy emo freak"

Rogue rolled his eyes.

"Then I will leave that reverse thing to you Ryos" Sting snickered while picking up the blonde. "While I go play with her, of course"

The blonde flailed her limbs, struggling out of his arms. "Hey, let me go pervert!"

Sting pouted. "I'm not a pervert cheeky blondie"

"You're blond too, idiot!"

Rogue proceeded at the coffee table at the kitchen to get away from the noise produced by the bickering blonde duo.

"By the word play, it does not include illicit activities, got it?"

"Dude, I'm not a fucking pedophile!"

...

Exhausted from running around and screehing their lungs out, the two made their way on the living room.

"By the way, what's your name, Onii-chan?" she asked her fellow blond as they sat on the living room sofa, leaving the other twin on the dining table to undo the spell.

"The Almighty Sting Eucliffe, it is"

The blonde giggled at the name before speaking. "Stingy-bee!" she held up a thumbs up along with a cheeky grin.

"You're now my officially older brother!"

Sting picked her up before sticking his tongue out. "I don't want an annoying little sister so no, thank you. And my name is Sting. Not Stingy-bee" he inquired.

Lucy puffed her cheeks in a pout before laughing cheekily. "You have beautiful eyes, Sting-nii" she pointed at his eyes before nodding to herself. "Beautiful eyes indeed."

She, then, turned to Rogue. "But on the other side, Onii-chan over there also has beautiful eyes" she crossed her petite arms. "Kinda intimidating since it's red, but it's cute"

"Well, you yourself has a pair of cute eyes so don't go complementing others like that like you admire them or shit"

The blonde pouted. "How mean, Stingy-bee onii-san!" then, she giggled. "I take that as a compliment though"

"Are you two done goofing around?" came Rogue, hands crossed over his broad chest. "We have to reverse the spell so that Lucy-san could return back to normal. As soon as possible."

"Yeah hurry up and turn this cheeky little brat into her old hot self"

The blonde's face burned red.

Rogue smacked his head.

"You idiot!"

After undoing the spell and returning back on her vuluptous state, Rogue explained what happened as Sting nodded munching on cookies.

The celestial mage bowed on the twin dragon slayers, face burning red in embarrassment. "I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry! I-I didn't mean to bother any of you..."

After the incident, Lucy doesn't recall anything about herself turning into a kid but only remember passing out as the request paper shined numerous colors.

Sting chuckled. "It's not really a bother. It feels good being an older brother though"

Rogue gave a curt nod. "You're never a bother to us, Lucy-san"

Lucy smiled in relief.

So they were not angry. That's great!

"Anyway, can I do something to repay the both of you?"

The two perked up.

"Well.."

"..we can't really think of something at the moment.."

"..so, can we do the favor next time?"

Lucy's jaw almost dropped as the two completed each other's sentenced like they could read what is going on in each other's mind. "No problem"

"Can we spend the night here, Blondieee?" Sting whined, enveloping his arms around the blonde. "I'm really tired to go home"

Rogue rolled his eyes.

"It was only a couple of stairs up the building"

Sting stuck his tongue out, nuzzling his nose at the yellow locks. "Then go home, I'm gonna stay here myself"

Lucy blushed beet red.

Rogue growled.

"Fine we're gonna stay. I'm not gonna leave her alone with some pervert"

"Don't be so mean, Rogue-kun" the blonde scolded the ebony haired teen, making him look at her with slight shock visible in his features. "I don't mind Sting staying here"

Crimson eyes blinked at her, then averted her gaze.

"O-of course the same goes for you too!"

Sudden weight applied on her back made her lose balance, falling on the floor with the holy dragon slayer dozing asleep, arms not letting go of her body.

"H-heavy!"

She looked up at Rogue but his face was covered with his inky black hair so she couldn't see his features. Then he went to retrieve his partner.

"We're leaving. Sorry for the trouble" he mumbled, carrying his twin on his arm. "Good Night"

With that, he left the room.

Lucy breathed out and somehow the air felt thick.

Rogue's mood suddenly changed, one that she couldn't interpret.

Boys are harder to understand than she thought they would be.

And it was a pain in the ass.

...

Editing Chapter 10 : Done.