Chapter 12 : With the Boys ( Part One )

Disclaimer : I do NOT own Fairy Tail or any of the characters. Hiro Mashima does.

Sting's Pov

I plopped down the couch, eyebrows knitted in irritation. Somehow, seeing Rogue holding onto Blondie made my mood turn sour.

Why though? I'm the one who suggest that we should visit Rogue in the first place

Annoyed, I ran a hand at my hair.

It's that time of the year again.

I hated this season, I was like a girl in her period getting irritated by little things so easily.

Who would have thought that Blondie would be considered as a mate candidate by the almighty Sting Eucliffe?

Seven years ago, I have seen her being featured on Weekly Sorcerer's magazine along with other fairies. I found her really pretty although I was sure that being Natsu-san's partner means he marked her as his mate.

Wait, does he?

The scent of vanilla and strawberries infiltrated the atmosphere. I turned my head backwards to see Lucy-san walking towards me.

"Where's Rogue?"

She stand up infront of me. "He said he would take a bath so I left him"

After that, I stood up as well, leaning on the crook of her neck. Her hands placed in my chest, keeping her distance safe.

"W-what are you doing Sting?"

I held her shoulders. "I'm just checking something"

Seems like he hasn't marked her yet. Good.

I pulled back, giving her a toothy grin. "Done. I'm not gonna molest you or anything" I stucked my tongue out making her flush red in embarrassment.

"Hey Blondie" I mumbled, making her look up on me, her cheeks still red.

"W-what?"

"If you're going to choose between Rogue and me.." I placed a hand on her cheek. "..who would you prefer?"

The question left her speechless. Then, she looked down. "I like you both equally. You guys are my friends, after all"

By that like, she refer as a friendship thing right? Not the i like you cause I want to be with you type.

"Oh, I see"

She grabbed my hand and removed it from her face. "Why did you ask?"

I placed my hands in my pockets, grinning at her. "Nothing much, don't let it bother you"

"What are you two doing?"

We turned to Rogue, dressed in his usual outfit, ready to head out in the guild.

"Nothing much. Let's go!"

Lucy's Pov

Another day passed. I was currently wrapped in my towel, thinking what to wear for the day. The twin apparently, told me that they would take me on the town for a sightseeing! Despite living here, I have not yet explored the town due to lack of energy to do so.

Well, they would accompany me and I would not have the trouble to get lost.

I have chosen a white ruffled, off shoulder blouse and black wrangler shorts. Along with it is a pair of white socks and black nike shoes, my hair tied in braided pigtails.

Contended in my outfit, I left my room and grabbed my string bag colored black with printed white stars containing my wallet and essential things a girl would need while going outside.

The doorbell rang.

I take small bounces heading towards the door and flew it open, revealing the twin dragon slayers in a more casual outfit.

And they looked so damn good.

Sting was wearing a mustard v neck shirt and a indigo blue blazer. Denim blue pants and a pair of low cut converse.

On the other hand, Rogue was wearing a v neck red and black striped shirt and a black jeans, a pair of red converse in his feet. A grey beanie was on his head and in my surprise, he was wearing eyeglasses.

I was stunned by their looks.

"Hey Blondie"

"G-good Morning, Lucy-san"

"You look really great!" they both said in sync. I blushed at their compliment. They both grabbed each of my hand, wrapping them around theirs.

"Shall we go then? To our date"

My face turn even redder than it already was.

"D-date?!"

...

We were currently walking around the town and thankfully, they let go of my hands. They have said the word date but then we were really gonna do is hanging around like normal people does.

I guess I'm just overreacting on little things.

"Are you okay?"

I looked at Rogue and saw his ruby eyes showing concern. I nodded. His lips tugged into a small smile.

"Shall we go eat?" Sting suggested, grinning as he pointed at the amusement park. Beside it was a crepe shop. I nodded as we made our way inside the store.

Sting ordered a crepe with a combination of chocolate hazelnut spread, vanilla ice cream, slices of banana and topped with crushed peanuts.

On the other hand Rogue ordered a combination of dark chocolate ice cream with tiny bits of chocolate fudge, crushed cashews and chocolate kisses. He seemed pretty delighted at the snack.

"Rogue and his obsession for chocolates" Sting laughed. Rogue stuck his tongue out, an unusual gesture coming from him. "Mind your own damn business"

I ordered a combination of vanilla ice cream with swirls of strawberry syrup and bits of fresh strawberries. Nothing beats this fruit, I swear to the heavens.

We continued eating our snacks whilst looking around, the twin already finished theirs and began conversing about something while I'm only halfway on finishing mine.

"Which ride do you prefer to go first, Lucy-san?" Rogue asked.

I really wanted to ride on one but then, the events in Edolas where Natsu rode on a train toy and left him motion sick flashed in my mind.

"I don't think that's a good idea" I said, taking a big last bite of my crepe. Sting pouted at my answer. "Why though?"

Cause I don't want to babysit you guys!

"Motion sickness, remember?"

They stiffened. "W-well you have a point there"

I sweatdropped. Why do they bother taking me in the amusement park when we were supposed to go around the town?

"You see, today is Crocus Foundation Day and there is gonna be a fireworks display after the sunset here" Rogue mumbled, crossing his arms over his chest.

"That's why we brought you here and forgot that" Sting adder, scratching the nape of his neck.

I sling my arms at theirs, pulling them along with me and strided out of the amusement park.

"Let's go around the town and have a blast then!"

"Ahhh, wait up!"

"Lucy-sannn!"

...

Editing Chapter Twelve : Done