Chapter 9

Louis P.O.V

"We've looked everywhere Harry the park, the house, the mall. Im getting worried and Niall's not answering my texts or calls". I can feel it in my gut that somethings wrong.

"Listen to me boo, you need to breathe for a minute. Let me take you home maybe they're  back okay. If not an hour from now we go to police". Harry said

I know he's trying to help but i cant relax. Our kids are gone. God forbid something terrible is happening or has happened to them. Holy hell what if my babies are crying for me, what if their screaming their lungs out and i cant save them because their gone. What do i do? WHAT DO I DO! Before i could continue to panic and yell my phone began to ring.

"Good afternoon, is this Louis Tomlinson". I start to nod my head forgetting the person on the line couldn't see me.

"Um yes I'm Louis Tomlinson". I say nervously

"Im sorry Mr.Tomlinson but their was a terrible car accident. It involved a Niall horan and two kids. The reason why im calling you is because you were the most dialed number in his phone". My mind went blank, i froze at the possible thought of my kids being harmed. Possibly killed, oh my god im a terrible parent. I handed my phone to Harry because my mind was racing with the thought of not seeing my beautiful kids again.

"We'll be right there". Harry said. It was the last thing i remembered hearing before everything went blank

I wake up with a major headache and look to the left of me to see I'm in front of a hospital. I look at harry and remember that the kids and niall were in a car crash.

"Harry what are we gonna do, Do you think they're  ok, Do you think that they're -". Before i could finish being negative about the situation harry kissed me. He kissed me and i didn't pull away. At that moment a spark ignited the same passion and pleasure i felt for harry when we first met.

"Baby look at me ok they're going to be ok. Those are our kids after all they'll be too stubborn to let anything happen to each other. I love you Louis and were in this together no matter what happens after today". Harry said. Still in shock all i can do is nod my head.

We walk to the front desk and explain what happened and the nurse directs us to nialls room. As we enter the room i immediately see red. At this point I'm done with Niall and I'm going in for the KILL.

"You stupid son of a bitch! How dare you take my kids and put their lives in danger. I don't know if i want to stab you in the head repeatedly or beat the shit out of you". As I'm yelling at Niall my fist come in contact with his face. Before i could continue Harry stops me.

"Louis, he's not worth it let the cops deal with him. I want you to go see the kids and i'll be there in a minute". I walked down the hall but not before i gave niall a death glare and threw my engagement ring at him. If looks could kill he would be burning in the pits of hell.

Harry's P.O.V

"Im gonna tell you this one time and one time only. If you come within an arms reach of my family i will destroy you. If i found out my kids are seriously hurt not only are you going to deal with legal problems you will have to deal with me". I grab Niall's injure arm and twist it with a smile on my face. He yelled as i grabbed his arm tighter.

"Oh and Niall if you think your arm being broken is the worst that can happen you got another thing coming. I will break every bone in your weak pathetic little body".

I went into the room I saw Louis go in and I saw two beds in the room with the twins. What I saw broke my heart Lucas had a broken arm and a few scratches while his sister had not only a broken arm and a few scratches but she was hooked up to an oxygen tank.

I then went over and put my hand on Louis' shoulder and he looked up at me.

"Oh Harry what am I going to do?! I-I can't l-lose t-them! They m-mean everything to me!" Louis said as tears fell down his face and he clung to me and cried into my chest.

"Lou calm down everything will be okay." I said trying to reassure Lou

"How do you know that! I can't lose courtney Harry! She's a miracle you know that?! I thought I was going to lose her when she was born but I didn't! She's a miracle child! If I lose her I'll never forgive myself! The doctor said Lucas only had a few scratches and a broken arm same with Courtney except that she wasn't breathing when the ambulance got there!" I heard Louis say as he broke down.

"Everything will be fine we'll get through this and what do you mean she's a miracle child?" I asked Lou confused

"When she was born the umbilical chord wrapped around her neck but they got it off her in time. She was also diagnosed as deaf in one ear as a baby so I have to use sign language around her and her brother has some anger issues." Lou said as I held him

"Lou I'm sorry I didn't know. If only I was there" I said saddened that I almost lost my daughter once.

"No I left because I was too scared. I'm sorry" Louis said and looked at me with tear filled eyes.

"We'll get through this boobear. They'll be alright" I said and kissed Lou's forehead and praying our children would be okay and that Louis would be okay.

*1 week later*

Louis and I have been to the hospital all week. Sometimes we spent the night there just incase something happened. The twins were finally being released and i couldn't be happier. I'm still angry about what Niall did but thankfully no one died beside the drunk driver that hit them. On our way out of the hospital we saw Niall in a wheel chair he came over to us.

"Louis, I'm so sorry. I swear i didn't mean for any of this to happen. I know its over between us and i wont be able to see the kids but can i see them one last time please"Niall asked. Louis shook his head yes and i have to admit i was kind of pissed.

"Hey guys, you know i will always love you both and i will always be your papa Niall right. Im sorry that this happened and i wish i could take it back. I just want you guys to know if you ever need anything you can call me. I don't care what time just call me, even if its just to talk about weather". Niall said

At that moment the twins, Niall and Louis were crying. Court and Luke told Niall they loved him and we left the hospital. Louis and I helped the kids into the car and drove back to their place. I looked at louis and told him

"We have our future ahead of us. We're a family now and I'm going to protect the three of you. No one is going to get in the way of that. I love you Louis." I said trying to lighten up the mood.

"I love you too Harold"My face lit up and at that point i knew louis knew i was there to stay.