Its too Early!

I am only six months and lately I have been feeling a lot of pain in my stomach all day and have just been brushing it off. I didn't think anything of it until I felt something wet run down my leg.
No. Please God no. It's too early.
"Papa!" I call in pain as I clutch my stomach.
"What?!" I hear him call from the kitchen.
"It's time!" I yell in pain.
I then hear something break as my papa runs into the living room and helps me stand. My papa Louis grabbed my bag and helped me to the car.
"W-what about Maddie?!" I say worried as I got into the car.
"Your dad will meet us at the hospital with her. Don't worry I'll call him just try and breathe." My papa said and drove to the hospital in a hurry.
It felt like hours but it was only a few minutes. I screamed in pain again as we got stuck in traffic.
"Papa I can't do this!" I say and start to cry.
"Yes you can. Just breathe princess." My papa said as he drove to the hospital.
"But what if this baby is like Maddie and has a disability. I already feel like I did something wrong because Maddie is partially deaf." I say and continue to cry.
"Courtney listen to me. You have done nothing wrong. Maddie is a wonderful little girl who doesn't let her disability stop her and if this child has a disability as well I know he will be a fighter." My dad Louis said with a smile.
"How can you be so sure?" I say with a concern in my voice.
"Because Maddie and her brother both have a wonderful mother. Now let's get you inside." My papa said.
I didn't even know we were already at the hospital.
My papa helped me out of the car and into a wheelchair and grabbed my bag.
"Please help my daughter is in labor! Please help she's early!" My papa said worried.
A nurse rushed over to us. She took my wheelchair and lead me to a room. My papa then helped me get a hospital gown on and onto the bed.
"I'm Carla. I'll be handling your delivery. How far long are you Courtney?" The doctor said.
I was about to reply by then I felt another contraction and screamed in pain.
"Papa!" I cried and he grabbed my hand.
"She's 26 weeks." My papa said as I cried in pain.
"I see. Looks like we are going to have to do an emergency C-section" The doctor said.
"P-please just h-help my baby" I say in pain and sadness.
"I will do my best" Carla said and got to work.
"Sir if you are going to stay with your daughter. You need to change into these" Doctor Carla said and handed my papa scrubs.
My papa then went to the bathroom and quickly changed and held my hand as they got ready to perform my C-section.
"Okay so we are going to make your uterus and lower half numb so you won't feel anything during the procedure. You may feel a slight tugging but that's normal." Doctor Carla said as she put a sheet up in front of my stomach so I couldn't see what was going on.
My papa held my hand as they put a needle in my arm and I felt instantly numb.
"Can you feel this Courtney?" Doctor said as she tried putting pressure on my stomach but I couldn't feel anything.
"No" I say
"Okay then let's begin." Doctor Carla said and started the procedure with a few nurses in the room with her.
"I'm so proud of you baby?" My papa said as he held my hand.
"Why? I've done nothing for you to be proud of?" I say sadly.
I could tell he was trying to distract me from what the doctors were doing.
"Are you kidding me? You make both your dad and I proud everyday. I mean sure we wish you wouldn't have gotten pregnant so young but we are proud of what a great mother you and what a beautiful young lady you are turning into. You are strong just like me. I didn't think I could do it on my own for the first few years but I did and you and your siblings turned out fine. I know that one day you will meet someone who will truly love you and your kids. Just don't rush it love. You will find happiness don't worry." My dad Louis said and kissed my forehead as he held my hand.
I started to cry. I had the best papa in the world. I don't know what I would do without him or dad.
"Okay it looks like a boy! For the first one!" Doctor Carla said.
"My baby boy. Why isn't he crying?!" I asked worriedly
"It might be because he's early. We need to check to make sure everything is alright. He might be in the NICU for a month or two since he's early." Doctor Carla said and I just cried.
This was all my fault. I can't even hold my baby because he's early and will have to be in the NICU for a few months. Just then the doctor was looking around again I could feel the slight tug and pull to look around for the second one. About five minutes later the doctor held up the second one.
"Courtney I'm going to call your father I'll be right back. Try to get some rest" My papa Louis said and kissed my forehead.
I then tried to sleep.

Louis POV
Come on Harry pick up. I thought.
"Hello?" Harry said
"Hey Hazza" I said
"Lou! Where are you?! Where's Courtney?!" Harry asked worried
"Long story short. I'm at the hospital Courtney just had our grandsons so get your butt down here!" I said.
"On my way!" Harry said and hung up. I hope everything is okay with my grandchild.

Back to Courtney's POV
I woke up to see my papa Louis and my doctor in the room.
"Hey Princess. How you feeling?" My papa said
"A little sore but other than that fine." I say.
"That's good. Up for some visitors?" My papa Louis said
I just nodded my head tiredly.
I then saw my dad and siblings come in. Along with my daughter.
"Mommy!" Maddie said happily.
I then hugged her gently as I was still a little sore.
"Careful Maddie." My dad Harry said
"It's fine. Where's my baby boys?" I asked curiously.
"They're in the NICU" my dad Louis said sadly.
"Are they okay?! I want to see them!"I say sadly.
My dad Louis then sat next to me on the bed and grabbed my hand.
"Princess, the doctor said they are extremely premature meaning that they are having trouble breathing and also they are very tiny. The doctor said they only weigh 2lbs 6oz 8 inches and 3lbs 6oz 9 inches.
"I'm horrible. If I hadn't been stressing this wouldn't have happened."
"This isn't your fault! We'll get through this okay?" My papa Louis said.
"He's right. We are here for you princess." My dad Harry said.
I'm glad I had my family because I couldn't do this alone.

What should happen next? What should Courtney name her son?