Part 34

M: Tony?
A : There's my beautiful babe
M : ( giggling) I didn't expect you to call me that soon.
A : Well, I couldn't wait. You were on my mind the whole evening.
M : (sigh) same with me, how was your night out?
A : It was pretty relaxed, we had some beers and smoked some pot.
I didn't tell her on purpose about the situation with that girl, cause it was meaningless anyway.
M : I see, so you're drunk and high now? (Laughing)
A : Well mhh a little bit, but not that much. What are you doing now babe?
M : Nothing, just laying on my bed.
A : Still wearing my shirt?
M : Actually, I just came out of the shower.
A : Ohhh, so my babe is naked now?
M : Uhm yeah, you know uh I'm on my own now so that's what I usually do!
A : Really? I do the same when I'm on my own
M : Mh so you're naked now too?
A : No, I just came back. Do you want me to?
M : Well uh sadly I can't see your beautiful toned body but I like the thought
A : My dirty girl you!
M : But I would ripp your clothes off, if I were with you
A : Damn babe, you know I like that. Tell me more!
M : I would love to sit between your legs and give you really good head Tony
A : Ohh and you're the best at it.
M : I am?
A : Of course babe, the way you do me and the deep throating part, just thinking about it makes my dick hard.
M : I would love to see you now, caressing yourself Tony!
A : Tell me what to do babe
M : First you gotta strip down, like I wanna imagine you naked now.
A : As my Queen demands
M : Now I want you to stroke your beautiful dick, slowly.
A : Ohh babe, are you touching yourself too?
M :Yes I am
A : You can't imagine how good it feels now, after holding it back all day.
M : Hey slow down stallion.
A : Ok ok, I try my best for you
M: Now tighten your grip
A : I am babe, ohh that feels so damn good.
M : I'm touching myself now too.
A : Ohh I bet you're real nicely wet down there babe, give me a taste.
M : I'm using my fingers now ( holding the phone nearer)
A : Ohhh fuck, that sound. I'd like to be inside you now.
M : Imagine me sitting now on your lap, slowly pushing your dick inside me, as I ride you.
A : Ohh my girl, I perfectly imagine now, Ohh fuck I'm real close.
M : You can speed up now, I'm fingering myself quicker now (again holding the phone near)
A : Fuck babe, that sounds make me really wild, I'm speeding up now.
M : (moaning) Ohhh Tony yesss, imagine me now pacing hard up and down your dick.
A : (breathing harder and moaning) Ohhh Mary, good god I'm so close.
M : (louder moaning) Ohhh Tony, fuck me now!
A : I would lay on top of you now and give you really deep and hard thrusts.
M : Ohhh yesss, Tony fuck me real hard (louder moaning)
A : Ohhh fuck Mary I'm gonna cum now
M : Me too
Both now moaning and groaning each other's names, really loud.
A : Ohh fuck babe, I made such a mess here (giggling)
M : ( letting out a deep breath) me too, I guess I need to shower again.
A : Geez Louise girl, that was amazing, although I wish we could fuck in real.
M : (sighs and totally out of breath) I know, that would be amazing. We could share now a cigarette and lay together next to each other naked.
A : Sounds perfect babe. (Sighs) and we could shower now together.
M : Mhh yes!
A : It's a pity you aren't here with me, you would like the hotel room and it would be our little sex oasis.
M : Ohh Tony, nothing would make me happier now.
A : Well at least, you're feeling better now. I was really worried earlier when you called me.
M : Ohh I don't wanna bother you with that Tony
A : As i said babe, you can tell me everything. I love and care about you deeply.
M : I know but uh you're on tour now and I really don't want you be worried about me.
A : You're not bothering me girl, not even close. But nothing and nobody should make my girl cry and if so I need to know!
M : ( deep sigh) ok uhm fuck, when I was having breakfast with Ivy, my uh ex boyfriend appeared, he doesn't even deserved to be called that.
A : What? Is he from LA?
M : No he's from Detroit, that's why it struck me seeing him here.
A : Did he harass you or something like that?
M : No, well not that day...
A : Babe what happened?
M : (tells Tony the whole story about Phil)
Silence enters
A : Jesus Christ Mary, I uh I'm in shock now and mad as fuck that I can't protect you...Please be careful ok?!
M : I will Tony, try not to think about it
A : I will fucking fly over and kill this bastard if he only looks at you again!
M : Ohh Tony, lets change subject ok?
A : Well I'm glad you told me to be honest and please when anything again is bothering you, tell me!
M : I will, thank you for not judging me
A : Babe are you serious ?I would never judge you for your past or anything, you know that. I love you madly and you mean the world to me.
M : (snivels)
A : I hope those are tears of joy now, I'm hearing
M : Yes, yes indeed they are Tony.
A : Good babe, those are the only tears coming from your beautiful eyes that I accept.
M : (Laughing) Ohh Tony, I simply miss you
A : I miss you too, Mary! Like hell now. I wish we could talk now forever, but I have to shower now and then try to sleep. We have to play tomorrow really early at a radio station.
M: Ohh what time?
A : (sighs) 7a.m
M : Ohh fuck
A : Yes I know, anyways have a nice day babe and sleep tight later. We'll talk tomorrow again.
M: Sweet dreams Tony
A : Hopefully of you, my beautiful flower.
M: Good night!
A : Good night Babe!
The incident with Mary and this guy Phil really stuck in my head. I was mad that somebody could even hurt her that bad and then had the guts to step into her life like nothing happened. And the fact that I was so far away from her and those things could happen anytime again and I couldn't protect her, I just couldn't accept that. But I was glad she told me that, which made me now even more aware. Nobody will ever hurt her again in any way, she's my girl now. I thought to myself, as laid there in bed after showering. I looked next to me and thought she would love it here,with my eyes closed I imagined her beautiful body in this big cozy bed, while I hold her tight in my arms, after I made love to her.