Down

"So guys today I figured, we'd just keep it cal-" a loud noise interrupts me. I pause the camera.

"Grace I'm fucking recording!" I yell. She walks into my room.

"Hey don't curse and I know, it wasn't me." I roll my eyes and she walks away, I start to record again.

"Like I was saying, we're keepin it calm and chill. It's chill week on G&B and so what better to do than do a -" another loud bang. I pause the camera and storm out of my room.

"I think it's outside." grace says not looking up from her phone. I sigh and swing open the front door. There in the hallway is a tall brunette boy.

"Yo get that side and then we'll lift in three." he directs to another guy. I lean against the door way and cross my arms.

"What are you two doing?" the pale one jumps and turns to me. His height makes me Stand up straight.

"What does it look like we are doing?" I peer around him and the other guy waves at Me. I nod at him and look back to Nash.

"I don't know, you tell me." He sighs and places his hand on his hips.

"Well if you don't mind, we are trying to move in." I raise a brow and drop my arms.

"Well if you could please quiet down, I'm trying to make a YouTube video." he laughs and dusts his hands off.

"You make YouTube videos." I narrow my eyes at him.

"What's it to ya?" he shrugs.

"I make YouTube videos too." Grace walks up next to me. I watch as his eyebrows raise and he looks her up and down. I tilt my head and stare at him. Then Cameron comes and stands next to Nash. He crosses his arms and leans against the piece of furniture behind him. His arms muscular and tan. I blink and look back to Nash. 

"Hey grace, isn't he that, wait, you guys are those madcon guys." I say turning to grace. She smiles and nods.

"Wait you must be, noo, you're Nash Espinosa." grace laugh.

"and that makes him Cameron whitesides." I shake my head at her.

"Uhm no, he's Cameron Reynolds." I watch as Nash rolls his eyes and Cameron's tongue runs over his teeth.

"We are no part of magcon, and I'm Nash Grier and he's Cameron Dallas." he says pointing to Cameron. I smile and grace walks back into the apartment.

"It was pleasant meeting you both, now please, be quite."

"But wait, since we are going to be neighbors don't we get to know your names as well." I give Cameron a sarcastic smile.

"Oh you know who we are." I walk inside and shut the door behind me.

"Don't you think you were a little rude?" grace asks. I smile and raise my hand for a high five.

"I didn't know I was capable of being that rude, man your acting classes are helping out." she smiles and gives me a high five.

"But seriously, Cameron whitesides?" I ask and she shrugs. I shake my head.

"If they don't quiet down, you gotta talk to them next time." she shakes her head quickly.

"What? you can't do it." She shrugs.

"Did you see the way he looked at you." I say opening the fridge and grabbing a soda.

"And?" she asks rolling her eyes as I open the soda.

"How many do you drink Jesus." she says cracking open her water bottle. I take a gulp of the carbonated sugar.

"Uh, at least two or three a day." her eyes go wide.

"Now if you'll excuse me, I have a YouTube video to be filmed and edited and posted in exactly." I check my phone. "Five hours."

"wait, you don't have anything filmed yet?" I shake my head and give her my million dollar smile.

"What do you want me to say?" She sighs and rubs the bridge of her nose.

"Betthany, you procrastinate so much it's not even funny." I laugh.

"So why am I laughing." She scowls at me. Grace sits herself upright and fixes her shirt. 

"Bee look, I get it, but you can't keep doing this every week- wait why are you walking off- Betthany I'm talking to you." I sit down in my chair in front of the camera.

"Grace you're wasting my time that I could be filming by giving me a speech I've heard a billion times." I smooth down my hair as I hear her groan. 

"anyways, so today I decided to film, a simple Q&A and guess what freaking happened, you guys got it trending. Y'all are phenomenal, so first question. Would I rather lick Grace's ear or sniff her feet." I look up at the camera in horror. 

"GRACE COME HERE!" I yell, she walks into my room clearly annoyed.

"What?" I smile at her.

"Would you rather me lick your ear or sniff your feet." Her nose scrunches up in disgust. I shew her away.

"Uhm neither, next question." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's short, I just couldn't add anything else into the chapter because, well it wouldn't go, but yes. Go ahead and vote and add this book to your library because it's gonna be flippin awesome.