Yesterday

Nash's pov

Cameron runs to the living room. He smiles at me and throws himself on our couch.

"So what happened." I sigh and set my keys down.

"She's great. She's sarcastic and just so intriguing." Cameron laughs.

"So did you kiss her or anything." I shug.

"It wasn't a date, and I asked her if she even wanted to start a relationship with me later down the road and she said no. Like what? but then I he was like well maybe I wanna get to know you. so basically I have no idea what's happening." Cameron laughs and closed his eyes.

"What did you do?" I ask he immediately frowns.

"Their mail was in out mail box. So I decided to give it to her, and, Nash is betthany a player?" I think about it, I've never heard anything or any drama with her involving guys.

"No why?" he shrugs.

"She likes new things and when they lose their new she sets them on a shelf, useless and dusty." I can't help but laugh.

"So you talked to her about relationship through trophies?" Cameron scowls

"Well I hadn't meant to, but if she's like that then I don't know man." I stop what I'm doing and look at him.

"What do you mean you don't know? What are you marrying her?" Cameron sits up and shakes his head.

"No no but I'm what's the word, intrigued by her." he mocks me, I roll my eyes and throw a bottle of water at him. He screams and throws it back.

"Shutup god cam, you're gunna have those two girls over here complaining." I say as if I care, but I don't.

I walk back to my room and grab my laptop. Never did I think I would truly find myself watching her videos. But here I am, learning about her from videos on YouTube.

Just from her videos I learn that she's from Ohio and she loves football and the bengals.

"Why would she like a lousy team?" I say quietly and click on the next video. I can't help but have the want to do a YouTube video together.

Betthany's pov

Breathing is nice. It always has been. I mean according to my ex biology teacher, breathing is one of the reasons we are slowly dying. But he was all about those theories and secret government hides things.

So as I run back up to the apartment building I can't help but walk to my car. I pop the hood and check on my baby.

"You and cars?" I jump and slam the hood down. I turn to see a half dressed Cameron.

"You and shirts?" I ask crossing my arms and leaning against the car. He smiles and shrugs.

"I have a history with shirts." I laugh and look back at my car.

"Yeah well I have a history of cars as well." He nods.

"Girls who can work on cars have always been hot." he says walking away from me. I smile at him and walk next to him.

"Are you calling me hot?" he grins and licks his lips.

"Well I mean, are you hot?" he places his hand on my forehead. I smile and move his hand away.

"I don't know why you had to do that, you should know automatically." He shakes his head.

"No no you felt pretty cold. I think you could use some warming up." He pushes me against the door frame. My heart beats fast.

"Don't kiss me." I say and he smiles bashfuly and moves away.

"I don't think I was going to... I don't know spur of the moment." I smile.

"Maybe some day doctor Dallas." Cameron smiles and we walk to our apartments.

"So what exactly did Nash say about grace." Cameron laughs and I know it's gotta be good.

"Well he totally likes her so much, her dark and eyes and light hair." Cameron plays with invisible hair and I laugh.

"Yeah she said that Nash was deviously handsome and charming, we should make sure they get together." Cameron nods and cracks his knuckles.

"Let's do a YouTube video together, and push them to be in a group." I nod.

"Genius idea." Cameron nods and walks inside his place and I do the same.

"I should've kissed him." I say laughing not realizing grace is filming on the couch. Her eyes go wide and she looks nervously to the camera. I blush and she laughs.

"She talking about her car, uhm betthany say hi." I shake my head.

"I'm all gross looking." I walk into frame and wave then walk off. It doesn't take while till grace is knocking on the bathroom door.

"Who is this guy you should've kissed? And where did you go?" I smile and rinse shampoo from my hair.

"I went for a run, I should've kissed Cameron and yeah I did check on my car actually."

"Why the hell would you kiss Cameron?" I shrug even though she can't see.

"Because he's got nice lips? who doesn't want to kiss him." I can just see her roll her eyes.

"I don't, besides you shouldn't kiss someone unless y'all are dating, that means relationship, that means co-"

"I get it!" I close my eyes and let the shower best against my back.

"Let me shower in peace now."